Xduuo XQ-10 good or not ?
May 8, 2018 at 9:00 AM Post #16 of 23
Bumping a year later, but on the same week. What a coincidence!

Anyway, anyone have impressions of this to add? Contemplating the purchase seems it seems ok for the price and I like the form factor, but the xduoo products I've used have had pretty poor build quality, and there might be something better for the price at this point.

May 8, 2018 at 9:01 AM Post #17 of 23
Maybe a second hand fiio amp?

Anyway, anyone have impressions of this to add? Contemplating the purchase seems it seems ok for the price and I like the form factor, but the xduoo products I've used have had pretty poor build quality, and there might be something better for the price at this point.

May 8, 2018 at 9:20 AM Post #20 of 23

Back so soon:rolling_eyes:jkjk So I've actually moved my XQ-10 over to my Benjie T6 and love it, gives the Benjie just a wee bit more boost in mid bass/bass region for me and man does it really make my Trinity Masters shine:thumbsup: YMMV

XQT6 Benjie Master.JPG

@fredhubbard2 , I too found the XQ-10 far to light for my Havi's like the BW AP001 they just don't have the boost like my Tomahawk, C421 or even my Topping NX2 but for light efficient loads it's a great little amp and I've had zero buuild issues with mine in 3 years now:beerchug:

Havi A Good Time.JPG

Havi My RSPod.JPG

I'm most impressed with the way the Walnut F1 drives my Havi's and if you don't mind no screen and play control the Walnut V2/F1 combo is one of the sweetest and most analog sounding rigs I've ever owned period and they can be had for $60 as a pair:wink:

Havi Nutz.JPG

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2022 at 9:45 AM Post #23 of 23
The XQ-10 was just sent out in a Drop email for $20. Says 7 days left, 92 purchasers needed. I wonder if this would sound any different than the bare-bones $20 amps on Amazon (or $11 on AliExpress).

https://drop.com/buy/xduoo-xq-10-portable-amp
Can't really answer to what you like but this may be the best $126 (AliEx 11/11 Sale) I've ever spent in this hobby for a stack rig for sure! The Benjie and Xduoo have crazy synergy and the BA-10's just love this combo as well :wink: My favorite thing about it is the ability to top pocket the entire rig:grin: May be some truth to the old addage "Size Matters":smirk:

XQBA10-T6.JPG

I did bump that price a little when I went to a better cable on the 10's!

Pod 10.JPG

@Hudane , pretty sure with the right dongle 3.5mm to whatever PC connection point you have will allow you to work through your PC :thinking:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back