Xduoo XQ-25 Buetooth DAC/AMP
Jun 7, 2019 at 6:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

ballog

100+ Head-Fier
Guys here's the new bluetooth 5.0 Dac/Amp from Xduoo. Its available from Shenzhenaudio for $43 right now.
Looks nice (especially with bluetooth 5.0 & ES9118 DAC) but I can't find any additional info.
http://www.xduoo.com/xduoo/En/ProductView.Asp?ID=36
https://www.shenzhenaudio.com/xduoo...th-xq25-headphone-amplifier-support-aptx.html
Xduoo XQ-25.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2019 at 4:35 PM Post #6 of 12
In terms of sound quality - definitely no improvement. But doesn’t it improve connectivity and battery life?
I assume you meant to reply to my post. No, it doesn't. Not for Bluetooth BR/EDR mode, which is what audio transmitters use.

Bluetooth actually encompasses two entirely separate modes: Bluetooth BR/EDR (basic rate/enhanced data rate, aka BT Classic), and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). They use different radios and support different profiles. BLE is optimized for low data throughput, and lacks a stereo audio profile entirely. All of the improvement in BT 5 apply to BLE only; Bluetooth Classic remains unchanged from BT 4.2.

Dec 7, 2019 at 6:08 PM Post #10 of 12
I really like the sound of this little thing.
Sound slightly better than Audirect BEAM wich cost twice the price.
edit: yeah i found usb dac....just forget to correct it here. USB DAC IS GREAT TOO!!

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2019 at 12:21 AM Post #11 of 12
I really like the sound of this little thing.
Sound slightly better than Audirect BEAM wich cost twice the price.
Would have like if it can be used as direct usb dac too. As well as a clip.
@NymPHONOmaniac check the product page from the first post - it does mention USB DAC. Also from Penonaudio page it is mentioned "Can support PC USB DAC, and can be used immediately after it is plugged". Would you mind verify and confirm? Thanks bro.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2019 at 10:04 AM Post #12 of 12
@NymPHONOmaniac check the product page from the first post - it does mention USB DAC. Also from Penonaudio page it is mentioned "Can support PC USB DAC, and can be used immediately after it is plugged". Would you mind verify and confirm? Thanks bro.
Oh, i forget toupdate it....5min after writing this I find the USB DAC.
its simple plug and play and sound slightly clearer than bluetooth dac. Really an excellent value at 50$!
There not alot of competition...FIIO BTR3 use AK4376 dac and i prefer es9118 dac.
Only issue is: no clip. But its not a deal breaker for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back