xDuoo XP-2 Pro Bluetooth DAC/Amp first impressions
Nov 2, 2020 at 6:35 PM Post #17 of 35
Thanks. This was very helpful. Evaluating whether to jump on this for the extra power, or the Qudelix 5k which appears to offer most of what I am looking for and I like that the Qudelix has support for a decent qualifier in its app. Can you confirm that XP2-Pro does NOT have an app that supports an equalizer?

No, it doesn’t. At least for now

Feb 21, 2021 at 2:31 PM Post #21 of 35
This seems to be a good meeting of reviewers that I follow: @MRSallee, @Syncaine, etc... And apparently I have had the same error and the same solution.
Thanks to the good attention of xDuoo, I was able to do the review.
Here is my humble opinion.

xDuoo XP-2Pro 10_r.jpg

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/xduoo-xp-2-pro.24680/reviews#review-25354

Greetings to all.

Jun 8, 2021 at 9:54 AM Post #22 of 35
Has anyone found a good carrying case for the XP-2 Pro? I don't feel great just throwing it in my bag given the glass sides

Sep 23, 2021 at 3:10 PM Post #27 of 35
So any EQ you need to do is done at source? I was just wondering if one 'needs' to be able to adjust the DAC or the adjusting is best done at source level.

Yes I think you have to do everything at source level. XP-2 Pro is a very basic device, small and powerful for iems and easy to drive headphones. Single end only. I like it :)

Just one thing, the Bluetooth range is not very good, both my btr5 and Q5 has better range. Within 4-5 meters in the same room is ok, more than that and it starts to cut out.

Sep 24, 2021 at 8:54 AM Post #30 of 35
I should really proof read before posting lol. I meant that wouldn't it depend on the strength of the transmitter. I guess that the 1 mii B03 pro might be exaggerating, but some people claim walking out into their garden and still receiving a signal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back