XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player
Dec 4, 2015 at 1:18 PM Post #661 of 5,194
Nuts :frowning2:  Just heard from BangGood regarding my X3 order.  Seems their resupply has been pushed out to 15 December now.  Argh :frowning2:

Dec 4, 2015 at 2:13 PM Post #662 of 5,194
I quite frankly think that the screen protector will fit perfectly because the item description says it doesn't cover Apple watch screen completely. Since the screen is not completely flat near the edges, the protector is made a bit smaller. I let you know when I have actually fitted one on the (yet to buy) xduoo X3

Just found one on Aliexpress for 26p and ordered it - worth a try at that price
biggrin.gif
. Will probably take a month to get here though.

Dec 4, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #663 of 5,194
  Just found one on Aliexpress for 26p and ordered it - worth a try at that price
biggrin.gif
. Will probably take a month to get here though.

Hahhah, thanks mate... these were the ones I was referring to. I guessed rounding it to USD$ 1,00 would include all possible options.
These 'say' they have all necessary options included, like nano coating and 2.5D.
I have a Nillkin 2.5D screenprotector on my phone with nanocoating/oleophobic, which works quite well, so I hope these have it too.
Quite possibly these are not what the seller pretends, but maybe we will be surprised in a positive way.
Since I bought me a xDuoo X3 just an hour ago (@Banggood, $19,00 rebate just today) I'll gonna buy this protector as well.
Let's see who'll get it first :wink:  [Netherlands here]

Dec 5, 2015 at 1:01 AM Post #666 of 5,194
I still have 3 NIB Brando screen protectors for my dead Palm TX.   These are great quality.  Figure to cut 'em to the size needed for the X3 :)

http://shop.brando.com/ultra_clear_screen_protector.php

Dec 5, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #668 of 5,194
  hi,

Anyone tried xduoo x3 with dunu dn2000j ?

thanks.

You can match the X3 with a lot of headphones as all players and then throw in some amps into the mix. This produces a lot of different opinions as your ears and your personal preference is not the same as others. I would say the X3 is a good piece of kit that will produce a good sound so if you plug in something that is good you will get something special to you. Push the X3 through an amp and the rules change but for the better I think but depending on the headphones.....go play :)

Dec 6, 2015 at 4:11 AM Post #670 of 5,194
  Looks like i might be selling my x3 will put it up for sale thread in the next day or 2 if interested pm me ...if you are in the uk its free shipping

goody,
  I trust your initial enthusiasm hasn't wained causing this :)

Dec 6, 2015 at 9:49 AM Post #671 of 5,194
Hi, Does anybody know whats going on with the Xduoo website?? Just bought my first xduoo, looking at the official website... wel it has only broken images. So how does one get firmware updates? 

Dec 6, 2015 at 1:27 PM Post #672 of 5,194
  Hi, Does anybody know whats going on with the Xduoo website?? Just bought my first xduoo, looking at the official website... wel it has only broken images. So how does one get firmware updates? 

As long as I know there has not been a single update yet, for X3.

Dec 6, 2015 at 1:52 PM Post #673 of 5,194
Okay thanks for your reply. You ever visited the website? Just wondering if i need to download some plug-in to view the website, because with Chrome en explorer not able to see anything on the website. 

Dec 6, 2015 at 1:57 PM Post #674 of 5,194
  Okay thanks for your reply. You ever visited the website? Just wondering if i need to download some plug-in to view the website, because with Chrome en explorer not able to see anything on the website. 

Try again in a little while i get the occasional issue but looking at the source it does not look like anything more than HTML, It is working fine for me at the moment. 

Dec 6, 2015 at 3:24 PM Post #675 of 5,194

goody,
  I trust your initial enthusiasm hasn't wained causing this :)

nope i still like this player just need to sell some of my gear ..i might change my mind i had a good 2 hrs with it yesterday LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back