xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Apr 15, 2016 at 2:18 AM Post #1,756 of 2,087
Apr 17, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #1,760 of 2,087
Just sold my x2. I was pretty happy with during the year that I had it. Reason why I sold it is because of all the postings on this forum of x2's that have bricked. It gave me an uneasy feeling of wondering when mine will brick. So I ordered a Colorfly C3 from Massdrop. I haven't seen too many reports of these bricking. Are they generaaly reliable/durable?

Apr 22, 2016 at 8:13 AM Post #1,762 of 2,087
Hi, I've encountered some strange problems with my Xduoo X2.  My X2 can detect flac files when I am using Apacer class 4 32GB card.  But when I use the Sandisk Ultra class 10 16GB card, my X2 cannot detect any flac files and report that the folder is empty.  I've tried to format the Sandisk ultra card with SDformatter.  But my X2 still can't detect any flac files.  Other music files such as wav and mp3 on Sandisk Ultra can be detected and played.  

I have also inserted the Sandisk SD card into my X2 first and connect it to my PC through the usb cable.  Then I would format the Sandisk card by Windows application.  But after formating, my Sandisk Ultra card still can't detect any flac files.

Pls help.  Thanks!

Apr 22, 2016 at 8:16 AM Post #1,763 of 2,087
  Hi, I've encountered some strange problems with my Xduoo X2.  My X2 can detect flac files when I am using Apacer class 4 32GB card.  But when I use the Sandisk Ultra class 10 16GB card, my X2 cannot detect any flac files and report that the folder is empty.  I've tried to format the Sandisk ultra card with SDformatter.  But my X2 still can't detect any flac files.  Other music files such as wav and mp3 on Sandisk Ultra can be detected and played.  

I have also connect insert the Sandisk SD card into my X2 first and connect it to my PC through the usb cable.  Then I would format the Sandisk card by Windows application.  But after formating, my Sandisk Ultra card still can't detect any flac files.

Pls help.  Thanks!

see if this helps:

http://iaudiophile.net/forums/showthread.php?t=40433

Apr 22, 2016 at 8:23 AM Post #1,764 of 2,087
Thanks, by changing .flac to .fla.  My X2 can detect flac files on my Sandisk ultra card.  
gs1000.gif

Apr 25, 2016 at 8:51 AM Post #1,766 of 2,087
Hi all, I'm looking for a mod to reduce the hiss of my Xduoo X2. Does someone know if changing the caps could improve that ? 

Apr 25, 2016 at 5:22 PM Post #1,769 of 2,087
Strange I haven't noticed any hiss at all with mine. What phones are you using?

Especially the Empire Ears Spartans but also the ACS Encore and the Noble Savant. With high impedance CIEMs like Spiral Ear SE5 Ultimate or the EarSonics EM32 the X2 doesn't hiss. I believe that's not a myth, the X2 is famous for hissing with high sensitivity earphones.

Apr 29, 2016 at 10:01 PM Post #1,770 of 2,087
I've been using my new xduoo x2 for couple of days now.
But i encountered the "no file" problem when I tried to play music on folder. Ive searching on this thread, and found that looks like it was a limit folder problem.

I have about 286 album folder on my 64gb micro sd, did I need to make the total of my folder only 100 and delete the rest of it? or there's another solution for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back