X5+PSP Questions
Nov 15, 2005 at 10:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

seeberg

Headphoneus Supremus
I understand that the PSP and X5 can be linked together via USB-OTG to do file transfers to and from the PSP's memory stick, and wonder if anyone with a PSP and an X5 or a USB-OTG device might be able to tell me if connecting a PSP to a USB-OTG drive like this would produce the same connectivity and file transfer capability. If so, it might serve as an interesting option to PSP owners, which I might be myself soon.

Any ideas/opinions on this?
580smile.gif
Abe

Nov 16, 2005 at 2:21 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the info. I kind of had the feeling it would be like that, I guess what I'll do is have a PSP with a 1GB MS Pro Duo card, and a small book of CD's with games and other things I want to load to it, which should be easy on a homebrew setup if I'm interfacing with an XP/OSX system. Primarily I considered this portable drive option because I found out from a friend of mine that some UMD games have been cracked and they can be loaded via memory stick, but I'd prefrer a larger drive. Looks like I'll have to wait for the X2 kit and bump it up to 4GB's with an extra battery...

580smile.gif
Abe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back