X5 for US $159.99 at eBay!!!
Oct 29, 2009 at 9:12 AM Post #2 of 38
that's about an average discount for this model. i bought some from the bay and started wearing them last saturday. they have a very nice sonic balance and are comfortable. i tried them with the shure olives for a day and went back to the stock double flange gels. it's a great value. i'm a little surprised that these didn't make more of an impact when first released. i guess that it's that flagship x10s fault.. no one wants the runner up, most prefer this model when demonstrated. go figure. enjoy.
i have no connection with the seller at ebay or Klipsch.

Oct 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM Post #3 of 38
Both the Klipsch Image X5 and X10 are amazing earphones. The choice of which one is better is a matter of personal taste.

Klipsch Image X5 = more of a balanced, neutral presentation. Excellent detail in the highs and good lower extention (bass). I would best describe these as similar to the Etymotic sound, but with bass impact.

Klipsch Image X10 = same detail as the X5, but with added extension on the lower frequencies (bass). Slightly smaller IEM in physical size, compared to the X5

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f10/fs-klipsch-x5-452611/

Oct 29, 2009 at 1:33 PM Post #5 of 38
Oct 29, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #7 of 38
Oct 30, 2009 at 5:42 AM Post #10 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by gameboy115 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about s4 comparing with x5 or x10?

I'm wondering about this too
wink.gif
And from what I have read, the x5 is on par with the x10 and both of them are better than then S4. But this only applies when your music's not lossy, then the x5 and the x10 will be able to produce their very best with much better details (bass 'd be similar).

PS: You can find the x5 and the x10 at $99 and $129 respectively at Super Warehouse
wink.gif

Oct 30, 2009 at 3:46 PM Post #12 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cipher7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whats the website for super warehouse?

Srr, Ultimate electronics actually. I cant understand why my head was messed up so bad. The link has been provided here
wink.gif

Oct 30, 2009 at 5:23 PM Post #14 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cipher7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ultimate electronics do not seem to ship anywhere. Only by pickup. Furthermore would you guys recommend the X5 or the Denon C710..?

I called their customer support line and was told that I could call a store and ask. When I called the store, at first I was told they could place the order on the phone and then later given another 800 number to call.

The person at the 800 number said it is up to the stores and they might ship it if I called them
frown.gif

X10 for $130 seemed like too good a deal to not give it a shot.

Oct 30, 2009 at 5:33 PM Post #15 of 38

Users who are viewing this thread

Back