X-protector for iPhone4/4S coming soon.
Jan 20, 2012 at 7:23 AM Post #16 of 27

Quote:
I know this is the Fiio section, so I really do not want to sound like a jerk... but this looks a lot like an already existing case... 
confused.gif

http://www.graftconcepts.com/products/metal-leverage-iphone4-case

The X-Protector is full aluminum and after looking through the video on Graft Concept, I will rather get X-Protector which inspires more confidence in built and it is cheaper too.

Jan 20, 2012 at 7:07 PM Post #17 of 27

Quote:
You will find it is not a full metal case and the way how it install to iphone4/4s is in different. :)  on this way, you can see all smartphone copy iPhone because now

all have a big touch screen.   

thank you for pointing that out. i make that argument everywhere to poeple but they never believe me or anything. However, while that is true. Apple has it's own share's of jackings of things. they are just more...low down on it and not as blatantly noticeable as the design.

Jan 20, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #18 of 27

Quote:
thank you for pointing that out. i make that argument everywhere to poeple but they never believe me or anything. However, while that is true. Apple has it's own share's of jackings of things. they are just more...low down on it and not as blatantly noticeable as the design.

They aren't calling Samsung's products because they genuinely believe that they are copies (you have to be blind to call them copies), Apple is just trying to get rid of Android.

How much Steve hates Android: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/oct/21/steve-jobs-destroy-android

and Apple's BS suggestion to Samsung to make their phones: http://www.theverge.com/2011/12/2/2596527/apple-samsung-design-patent-iphone-ipad-work-around

Jan 20, 2012 at 11:05 PM Post #19 of 27

Quote:
They aren't calling Samsung's products because they genuinely believe that they are copies (you have to be blind to call them copies), Apple is just trying to get rid of Android.

How much Steve hates Android: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/oct/21/steve-jobs-destroy-android

and Apple's BS suggestion to Samsung to make their phones: http://www.theverge.com/2011/12/2/2596527/apple-samsung-design-patent-iphone-ipad-work-around

I would never call samsung's or android's copies. and yes. i know apple is trying to get rid of android. Steve jobs reportedly said he will start a thermonuclear war with Google.

Jan 21, 2012 at 1:22 AM Post #20 of 27

Quote:
I would never call samsung's or android's copies. and yes. i know apple is trying to get rid of android. Steve jobs reportedly said he will start a thermonuclear war with Google.

oh, sorry if i sounded like i was trying to argue with you.

i was just sort of backing up your argument...

EDIT: lol they have started suing Samsung for the Galaxy Nexus because apparently the ICS home screen is a copy too...lol

-iphone 4 and macbook pro owner 

Jan 21, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #21 of 27

Quote:
oh, sorry if i sounded like i was trying to argue with you.

i was just sort of backing up your argument...

EDIT: lol they have started suing Samsung for the Galaxy Nexus because apparently the ICS home screen is a copy too...lol

-iphone 4 and macbook pro owner 

Everyone copies everyone. it just so happened to be that the stuff that was copied from Apple is just more important than those slight UI and usage things that Apple probably stole from others. Android was never supposed to be a touchscreen device and that is why it is so poor and hard to catch up. it's code was never for smartphones This is supported, i am not making a pro apple comment here. just facts. another fact is that Windows pushed out the windows phone bc of the iphone. they were able to cool their heads and develop it for a year or two instead of rush push like Android in hopes of gaining some shares. Windows has lost tremendous share's of the market during that time, it's UI and everything is much much more frefreshd, and espeically the best part that i love THEY MADE IT ORIGINAL LIKE APPLE DID and din't copyy. they may have lost tremendous market and as of right now have little prspects in terms of rumour. but they have my respect for not copying and/stealing off Apple like they stole the innovation of the GUI from.

oo and thank you :D
i have the 4S (3rd in line to get, waited hours) and MBP as well as an assortment of ipods :D

btw:Love your avatar..i hate how you have to clikc 4-5 times to see it full sized though :frowning2:

Hey don't call me out for going off topic people. it is rule 245 of head fi where all threads will go off topic ::D hey you can even say we are backing this thread and FiiO by offering counterexamples of....idea...transferingsss.....

Jan 21, 2012 at 1:59 AM Post #22 of 27

Quote:
Everyone copies everyone. it just so happened to be that the stuff that was copied from Apple is just more important than those slight UI and usage things that Apple probably stole from others. Android was never supposed to be a touchscreen device and that is why it is so poor and hard to catch up. it's code was never for smartphones This is supported, i am not making a pro apple comment here. just facts. another fact is that Windows pushed out the windows phone bc of the iphone. they were able to cool their heads and develop it for a year or two instead of rush push like Android in hopes of gaining some shares. Windows has lost tremendous share's of the market during that time, it's UI and everything is much much more frefreshd, and espeically the best part that i love THEY MADE IT ORIGINAL LIKE APPLE DID and din't copyy. they may have lost tremendous market and as of right now have little prspects in terms of rumour. but they have my respect for not copying and/stealing off Apple like they stole the innovation of the GUI from.

oo and thank you :D
i have the 4S (3rd in line to get, waited hours) and MBP as well as an assortment of ipods :D

btw:Love your avatar..i hate how you have to clikc 4-5 times to see it full sized though :frowning2:

Hey don't call me out for going off topic people. it is rule 245 of head fi where all threads will go off topic ::D hey you can even say we are backing this thread and FiiO by offering counterexamples of....idea...transferingsss.....

yea i agree with you, Apple made a HUGH influence on smartphone after they made the iPhone 

and lol, sorry Fiio for having this 'engadget' talk here....

Jan 21, 2012 at 2:14 AM Post #23 of 27

Quote:
yea i agree with you, Apple made a HUGH influence on smartphone after they made the iPhone 

and lol, sorry Fiio for having this 'engadget' talk here....

You know those PC super fans.....they can never support anything and always talk about market this market that, who owns what, who does what, if it's open, you can do more on this and that...yet they usually never do it. you talk about android and window's open ness right?........yet you don't use it...ok ..great arguemnts..

haha yeah. I am a regular commenter on Gizmodo...well used to be. the site has gone downhill now.

Jan 21, 2012 at 3:38 AM Post #24 of 27

Quote:
You know those PC super fans.....they can never support anything and always talk about market this market that, who owns what, who does what, if it's open, you can do more on this and that...yet they usually never do it. you talk about android and window's open ness right?........yet you don't use it...ok ..great arguemnts..

haha yeah. I am a regular commenter on Gizmodo...well used to be. the site has gone downhill now.

Engadget comment section has gone down hill... their articles are still good tho, no bias IMO

I'm pretty sure 99% of the commenters there are just fanboys. Both Apple fanboys and Anti-Apple makes the stupidest comments. I think like 70% of the commenters are all Android fanboys now (mostly Samsung), but i don't blame them cause Samsung has even made me become a fanboy now and anti-Apple, NOT their products, just their way of doing business

I bought the iPhone 4 as soon as it came out because it was the best smartphone then, but Android fanboys would just call me an 'iSheep' and stupid because i use iOS.

And iSheep would make up BS like, Samsung started the 'patent war' and Apple is just suing back, some iSheep literally believes that Apple should be the only one making rectangular touchscreen phones.

There is literally no logical comments anymore, they are all '[something] sucks', 'you are stupid', '[something] is better', etc

Jan 21, 2012 at 5:57 PM Post #25 of 27

Quote:
Engadget comment section has gone down hill... their articles are still good tho, no bias IMO

I'm pretty sure 99% of the commenters there are just fanboys. Both Apple fanboys and Anti-Apple makes the stupidest comments. I think like 70% of the commenters are all Android fanboys now (mostly Samsung), but i don't blame them cause Samsung has even made me become a fanboy now and anti-Apple, NOT their products, just their way of doing business

I bought the iPhone 4 as soon as it came out because it was the best smartphone then, but Android fanboys would just call me an 'iSheep' and stupid because i use iOS.

And iSheep would make up BS like, Samsung started the 'patent war' and Apple is just suing back, some iSheep literally believes that Apple should be the only one making rectangular touchscreen phones.

There is literally no logical comments anymore, they are all '[something] sucks', 'you are stupid', '[something] is better', etc

i agree. the commenting section on both have gone down. gizmodo articles have gotten a bit more biased but whatever. yeah...fanboys like to hate. I've ALWAYS been a Apple AND Samsung fanboy so it was ard to pick sides. I realized samsung's quality about 3 years ago and has bee a fan since then. 

I bought the 4S...it was and still is the fastest phone currently out >_<

Jan 21, 2012 at 8:55 PM Post #27 of 27

Quote:
Apple+Samsung fanboy just means 'I like good products'

My top fav's that never let me down in order. These are already way top on my list so even if a company is number 3 still means i adore them.
1:Apple Inc.
2:Asustek 
3:Samsung 

again...love your avatar :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back