WTB: OiNK Invitations
Jun 20, 2007 at 12:23 AM Post #2 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by infi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PM ME!

Quote:

Given the current climate, it would seem to be prudent not to discuss the following on this site:

1) peer-to-peer downloading

2) use of download-for-fee sites of known questionable legality

3) arguments about the legality of #'s 1 & 2

4) ways one might feign ignorance about the illegality of #'s 1 & 2

5) ways to defeat copy protection or DRM

6) any other potentially illegal or actionable means for obtaining music without actually paying for it.

I'd be such a good mod.

Jun 20, 2007 at 1:53 AM Post #4 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not to mention that its against Oinks own policy...

.. so I am told. ¬_¬

that is the truth.

plus some guy from head-fi asked me for one sometime last year. turns out he was a known leecher and i lost all my invites for everyone else.

Jun 20, 2007 at 2:08 AM Post #5 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by blinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that is the truth.

plus some guy from head-fi asked me for one sometime last year. turns out he was a known leecher and i lost all my invites for everyone else.

that sucks. I know people like that. Pisses me off. (I lan...with a TB of Music...yeah...people leech off me...)

Jun 20, 2007 at 2:25 AM Post #6 of 26
frown.gif
I actually want one too..

Ive been looking around for monthes!

Jun 20, 2007 at 3:16 AM Post #7 of 26
How does the oink invite system work? Are you penalized if you invite someone that gets banned/doesn't keep their ratio? I finally got behind a connection that I can be clever on, and hopefully I'll get some invites sometime.

Jun 20, 2007 at 5:57 AM Post #8 of 26
The rules state that if someone you invite gets banned for having a low ratio, it doesn't affect you in any way. However, re-inviting a previously banned user, inviting a cheater, or selling your invities results in permanent loss of any inviting privileges.

Jun 20, 2007 at 4:16 PM Post #11 of 26
Is this the thread where we discuss our favourite ways to listen to barnyard noises?

I personally love the sound of mooing through HD650s, but I find oinking to have a sound signature better suited to Grados. I'm yet to find a headphone well suited to listening to neighing, however. Any tips?

Jun 20, 2007 at 4:18 PM Post #12 of 26
Maybe he's a mod at Oink trying to see who's selling off invites. =O

Jun 20, 2007 at 6:55 PM Post #15 of 26
Rule 1: You do not talk about Oink.
Rule 2: You DO NOT talk about ...

Oh wait, this isn't Fight Club. Oink iss a private torrent site is probably the best resource for FLAC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back