wow! super fi 5vi $67 on amazon, worth it or get turbines?
Nov 7, 2010 at 8:53 PM Post #31 of 34

Quote:
Thanks for the response. I think it's all hype about the RE0s. I'm a traditionalist. For example, the last time I was active on this forum, Monster didn't make IEMs, they only made $100 HDMI cables. Knowing the kind of business Monster is in, I would never buy any of their IEM, doesn't matter what they sound like. They are like Bose. Are you also screaming Bose in ears are amazing also?

Sorry, RE0 are just to cheap looking and they are dynamic. NEXT!

I can understand why you think the RE0's are cheap looking, but why are you so biased against dynamic earphones? some of the best IEM's are dynamic, like the IE8, turbine pro copper, and miles davis tribute.

Also, monster IEMs are not like Bose IEM's. they are actually well built and fairly priced. I think you should try a non-Beats IEM in Monster's lineup. they'll change your opinion about both monster and dynamic drivers

Nov 8, 2010 at 10:45 AM Post #32 of 34
Wow, so you say you would never buy a Monster IEM regardless of what they sound like?  Thats almost as bad as being a fanboy and saying I will only buy Bose because they are Bose (or use the classic Apple example).  The reason you buy a pair of phones is because of what they sound like not because of the brand.  Also you talk about hype but say that something is undoubtably better because it is a balanced armature.  In the end it should all come down to what the phones sound like and if you haven't heard an IEM you shouldn't throw in your opinion.  Either way, I think I smell a troll.

Nov 8, 2010 at 4:11 PM Post #33 of 34

Quote:
Thanks for the response. I think it's all hype about the RE0s. I'm a traditionalist. For example, the last time I was active on this forum, Monster didn't make IEMs, they only made $100 HDMI cables. Knowing the kind of business Monster is in, I would never buy any of their IEM, doesn't matter what they sound like. They are like Bose. Are you also screaming Bose in ears are amazing also?

Sorry, RE0 are just to cheap looking and they are dynamic. NEXT!

Sorry to keep this discussion going but I have to point out that is much like the people who said that the automobile would never be more practical than the horse-drawn carriage. Being a 'traditionalist' when it comes to technology simply doesn't make any sense, never mind the fact that you are discussing earphones that you have not heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back