wow! super fi 5vi $67 on amazon, worth it or get turbines?
Nov 4, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #2 of 34
It depends on what you're looking for in a headphone. I'd go for the turbines because of their fun, warm, and bassy sound signature that makes them a joy to listen to

Nov 4, 2010 at 2:21 PM Post #7 of 34
Man Im getting mixed reviews! Some people say that the re0's are absolutly amazing, then other people say the bass ruins it, and for super fi, some people say they are amazing, and others say they are just "good".

Argh....what to buy!!!

Nov 4, 2010 at 2:23 PM Post #8 of 34
Mc5 would likely provide most if not more of the clarity of the RE0...except the Mc5 doesen't break. MAy want to consider that.

Nov 4, 2010 at 5:01 PM Post #14 of 34
I'm just going to throw my 2 cents in here.  I am definitely not some massive audiophile but I would like to think I'm not an idiot either.  I actually had the zune v2s and I ended up getting the re0s.  I really love them.  I've never been a basshead or anything so the supposed lack of bass doesn't bother me.  I think that the re0s have very accurate bass, but thats just me.  The re0s are, in my opinion, really really detailed which is what I like.  You can definitely sit there, listen to your music and just pick out every little detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back