WOW! Believe the hype.
Dec 27, 2006 at 12:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

Predator88

100+ Head-Fier
Picked up a pair of the KSC 75s finally. All I'm gonna say is the hype is real. I doubted but they truly do come sort of class to the MS1s. Overall the MS1s sound better but these hooked up to my new shuffle are awesome.
eggosmile.gif

Dec 27, 2006 at 3:14 AM Post #5 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Kramer mod them and then hook them up to an amp and you will have SR-60 wannabe!

Nah - KSC75's are better than the SR-60's - more bass, better sparkle.

Dec 27, 2006 at 3:18 AM Post #6 of 33
Nah. The KSC-75s are good, but the bass bottoms out on loud and/or deep passages, and the overall sound isn't as clear as the SR-60.

Dec 27, 2006 at 3:26 AM Post #7 of 33
They're good for what you pay for them.

Definitely one of the "Bang 4 Your Buck" champs!

I have 'em. I like 'em!

I take them places that I wouldn't take my nicer or larger phones.

Dec 27, 2006 at 3:32 AM Post #8 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nah. The KSC-75s are good, but the bass bottoms out on loud and/or deep passages, and the overall sound isn't as clear as the SR-60.

At least they have bass to bottom out.
wink.gif
SR-80's, yes - but not 60's. When you count comfort and convenience, the KSC beats them both anyway.

Dec 27, 2006 at 6:31 AM Post #10 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At least they have bass to bottom out.
wink.gif
SR-80's, yes - but not 60's. When you count comfort and convenience, the KSC beats them both anyway.

The way I see it, the fact that people are even arguing about it should be evidence enough that the KSC75's are pretty good.

Dec 27, 2006 at 6:57 AM Post #11 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by housecat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For me, its Koss FTW.

Does FTW mean for-the-win? I've been trying to figure this out for, like, 2 years.

Dec 27, 2006 at 7:33 AM Post #14 of 33
I got some KSC75s for christmas and sopme shure e2c, as i've said in another thread but it bears repeating, I prefer these to the Shures. This is some quality sound, it's fun enjoying my music again and hearing things in the music i've never heard.

Dec 27, 2006 at 3:05 PM Post #15 of 33
I love my KSC75's. I've tried to get friends to buy them to no avail, I guess they will just have to miss out. I wasn't sure I believed the hype but for $20 it was worth a risk. Quite the payoff as well.

I listen to mine mostly at the gym and since they don't isolate, I can still hear other people around me and carry on conversations.

Head-Fi is 3 for 3 so far in headphone recommendations for me. I should probably get out while I still can
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back