Would you like to see a new Template or keep this one?
May 7, 2010 at 7:58 AM Post #3 of 10
Personally, I'd like to see some user configurable options:

- change colors (to improve readability)

- verbose/less verbose display options, especially in list views, in order to be able to scan threads more easily

- ability to configure/hide certain sections (like recent reviews, ...)

I think much of the new functionality is great, but we are generally a community of tweakers who want to be able to fine tune the site to our personal preferences.

May 7, 2010 at 8:17 AM Post #4 of 10
I would like to see an alternative template - like in the "old" forum.
Allowing the removal of sidebars completely.

May 7, 2010 at 8:56 AM Post #5 of 10
If you click on the buttons below where it says "Recent Head-Fi.org Activity" on the front page, you can select what you want to see or not see, if you hadn't noticed.  Now if we could also turn sections or forums on or off with it, that'd be perfect. :wink:

May 7, 2010 at 11:01 AM Post #6 of 10
I really like the new forum. While it might take a bit to get use to it, it's like when new software are out. Really like the review thing, it gets all the review in 1 useful place and easy to search. The new layout might need some minor fix, but I think it's a really nice change !

May 20, 2010 at 1:38 PM Post #8 of 10
All I really want is to have the width of the page scale to the width of my browser.  It's incredibly annoying to view the page in such a narrow manner when all the screens I use are much wider.

May 20, 2010 at 1:42 PM Post #9 of 10

Quote:
All I really want is to have the width of the page scale to the width of my browser.  It's incredibly annoying to view the page in such a narrow manner when all the screens I use are much wider.

In your account settings there is an option called: "View Forums Full Width". That might be what you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back