would like your opinon
Jan 4, 2013 at 9:56 AM Post #3 of 12
i have a zune mp3  i listen to a little of everything  some from the 60's,70's, todays rock , a little rap, and country. i would like to listen while i'm cutting grass  and take to work when there's a skeleton crew and cleaning around the house. as for how much to spend. i would like no more than 3 hundred but i will invest if they are worth it. i am also interested in wireless if possable. thanks

Jan 4, 2013 at 9:59 AM Post #4 of 12
Do you want in-ears or headphones? 

Jan 4, 2013 at 9:59 AM Post #5 of 12
Quote:
i have a zune mp3  i listen to a little of everything  some from the 60's,70's, todays rock , a little rap, and country. i would like to listen while i'm cutting grass  and take to work when there's a skeleton crew and cleaning around the house. as for how much to spend. i would like no more than 3 hundred but i will invest if they are worth it. i am also interested in wireless if possable. thanks

So are you looking for one of Noise Isolation or Noise Cancelling?

Jan 4, 2013 at 10:16 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:
not sure what the difference is which one would be better?  isolation or canceling that is. thanks

Well they both block out noise (pretty obvious). Noise cancelling cancels most of the outside noise through a circuit but the sound quality suffers you also need batteries. Noise isolation just covers your ears blocking outside noise. Isolation is better in terms of sound quality.

Jan 4, 2013 at 8:14 PM Post #9 of 12
Well, personally I don't know how much the typical closed 'phone isolate.. But you could look into the Beyer COP's, Beyer dt-770, V-moda m-100/80, Audio Technica M-50. There are tonnes of 'phones

Jan 7, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #11 of 12
omg i went out today and bought a pair of the v moda 80 and i am very happy with them. i was also looking around the forum and found something about attaching a sansa clip to the headband well now i have to figure out how to attach my zune to the headband. i think its a cool idea and i never thought of it. if you have any suggestions let me know. thanks again.

Jan 7, 2013 at 4:32 AM Post #12 of 12
Quote:
omg i went out today and bought a pair of the v moda 80 and i am very happy with them. i was also looking around the forum and found something about attaching a sansa clip to the headband well now i have to figure out how to attach my zune to the headband. i think its a cool idea and i never thought of it. if you have any suggestions let me know. thanks again.

Glad you like the m80s. They are on ear but do isolate well. The sansa clip mod is done because it is so light and small. not sure if the zune will attach well to a headphones. If I remember right zunes are pretty big and heavy. Could be something to look into though. Also the sansa clip can be had for 30-60 bucks tops depending on the amount of space you want for music. You could always pick on up if you want the "cordless" ability if the zune is to big or heavy. 

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back