Would like to tweak and mod my Aune t-1 DAC/Headphone Amp
Oct 3, 2013 at 1:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

harshtimez

New Head-Fier
Greetings,

I would like to open up my Aune T-1 and replace some of the parts as an experimental DIY. This is purely for my desire to try something akin to DIY. I have elementary electronic engineering experience, so what I’m looking to do is replace out parts for better parts to begin with. I know for some this is not worth it, but again, it’s for my own self-satisfaction. I’ve tube rolled with it with various tubes. Now I’d like to play with it and try and see if replacing anything with a higher grade will offer much. I’m guessing it won’t, but it’s the journey I’m looking for.

Can anyone recommend a place to start inside the Aune T-1?
Has anyone posted schematics for doing a DIY Schiit Loki? That interests me. I can’t it imagine it being to difficult or expensive to attempt.

Has anyone mod’d an Aune t-1 yet? I did find anything on here.

Thanks

Oct 3, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #2 of 3
Try the website forum Rockgrotto, might find help for doing mods to headphone amplifier.

Oct 16, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks. Been there. I think at this point I will swap out the op-amps with some from Burson that are on sale at Parts Connex. Only doing this because they're on sale. I don't expect to notice much difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back