Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75
Jan 24, 2014 at 11:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

nebnacnud

New Head-Fier
I recently bought the Ksc75's as my first step into the headphone world, and I liked their sound. They seem generally balanced (to me at least,) throughout their range, except for some minor stuff with the upper treble. However, I need something portable with more isolation, such as I could use in a classroom without bothering others and keep in backpack pouch without worrying too much. I would like an IEM for around $30 with a generally similar EQ of the Ksc75, decent sound quality, and not very much sound leakage. Im not entirely sure which genres I listen to, the categorization confuses me. I do listen to classical music, some rock, a little bit of pop, and a bunch of other stuff that I don't really know what it would be called. As I said though, I liked the Ksc75's balance, so hopefully that can provide some reference to those who have listened to them before. Also, a side note, I won't buy anything with a whole lot of sibilance. Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for those who reply.

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:23 AM Post #2 of 5
Additional Info: I will be playing music from a 2013 mac air most of the time. I also bought a Fiio E06 and a pair of Sennheiser HD201's when I got the ksc75's. The Sennheisers got sat on by a sibling unfortunately, but I liked the Koss' better anyways. I don't think the source would matter very much for this and I wouldn't think I would need an amp, but its good to know nevertheless.

Jan 26, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #3 of 5
Does anyone have anything? Is my price range too small or has anyone heard the KSC75? Sorry if I made a mistake or something somewhere, I'm new to this. I could bump up my price range some if that's it, but not by much, I'm a high school kid and do not currently have a job. I would really like some opinions before I just choose something and buy it, please help if you can.

Jan 27, 2014 at 12:03 AM Post #4 of 5
Check out the Mee M6.
http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-Sport-Fi-Noise-Isolating-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B0038W0K2U

Also take a look at this thread - tons of info here:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-309-iems-compared-rha-ma750-added-01-20-14-p-846

Users who are viewing this thread

Back