Worst (serious) Amazon.com CD comments ever?
Feb 4, 2006 at 4:47 AM Post #16 of 23
A review for Mike Jone's cd
Quote:

yeah, chamillionaire is doin his thang but ya'll gotta recognize mike jeezy for his work....if you're in the struggle like me, back then is the joint for you.....FLOSSIN is the best song...all the 15 songs are great...not a lot of corny skits...
so what if he repeats his name a lot?! he makin money dawg, so DONT HATE

p.s. dont hate, appreciate

And a review for Fall Out Boy:
Quote:

This is the best type of Emo. Everyone claims they hate emo but its just so catchy. Songs like Dance, Dance and Sugar we're going down are the singles but are definatly not the best this band has to offer. When compared to other Emo/pop punk bands like Simple Plan and the like this band has a fresher sounds that keeps this album from becoming stale. Dance, Dance was amazing on Burnout revenge!

Its official, this world has gone to crap.
rolleyes.gif

Feb 4, 2006 at 11:15 AM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by hungrych
Yeah man I dig...
blink.gif

Me too -- that Hubermensch is truly one of the radical voices of unfettered meloic post-modernity.
Quote:

Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
Enough, I am still alive; and life has not been devised by morality: it wants deception, it lives on deception--but wouldn't you know it? Here I am, beginning again, doing what I have always done, the old immoralist and birdcatcher, I am singing immorally, extra-morally, 'beyond good and evil.'

Mar 21, 2006 at 4:46 PM Post #18 of 23
Heh, I just came across this review of King Crimson's Thrak:

Reviewer:Christopher Schneider "scibookguy" (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Your wife just left you for another species. Your greyhound has contracted STD's from your neighbor's poodle. The state government has cordoned off your house to investigate the greatest outpouring of radon ever detected by by the EPA. The doctor tells you that he doesn't know what the hell it is, but its important enough to name it after you and your mother told you that she loved your identical twin more than she ever loved you, even though it died at birth. What is left in life? This CD; after one listening it would push you over the edge...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...Fencoding=UTF8

Mar 21, 2006 at 4:56 PM Post #19 of 23
Wow, I hadn't seen this thread before...

Who the hell mocks "Kind of Blue?" I know a lot of professional Jazz Musicians (my father's been one for decades now) and it's widely agreed that this is THE essential album.

This one's the worst... he didn't even spell the name right!

2 of 62 people found the following review helpful:

Miles Daivs - A Poser With NO talent, November 9, 2005
Reviewer: MTV Supporter - See all my reviews
I am sorry but this is WACK. Want some good jazz music? Listen to some 50 cent or Jessica Simpson and you hear REAL jazz on the masterpieces they made, well it's probebly all sampled from this album but this is still boring....

Mar 21, 2006 at 5:22 PM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Wow, I hadn't seen this thread before...

Who the hell mocks "Kind of Blue?" I know a lot of professional Jazz Musicians (my father's been one for decades now) and it's widely agreed that this is THE essential album.

This one's the worst... he didn't even spell the name right!

2 of 62 people found the following review helpful:

Miles Daivs - A Poser With NO talent, November 9, 2005
Reviewer: MTV Supporter - See all my reviews
I am sorry but this is WACK. Want some good jazz music? Listen to some 50 cent or Jessica Simpson and you hear REAL jazz on the masterpieces they made, well it's probebly all sampled from this album but this is still boring....

My faith in humanity just dropped.

Mar 21, 2006 at 5:29 PM Post #21 of 23
I think I'm going to cry. Seriously.

Mar 22, 2006 at 2:19 AM Post #23 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamWill
"This album makes me want to rip off my shirt, grab a huge sword, and go running
through the local shopping mall yelling at the top of my lungs. EPIC to the max."

(OK, you were _so_ close. Rip off the shirt, good, sword, excellent, running, yes...shopping mall? Argh.)

HAMMERFALL!! That reviewer knows what he's talking about, I should meet up with him and we can rock out to some Power Metal \m/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back