Worst Phones You've Ever Used?
Jun 8, 2010 at 7:48 AM Post #17 of 49
Shure SE110. The bass was criminally underpowered and the treble was also veiled. I'd be surprised if anyone could love mids enough to enjoy them.

Jun 8, 2010 at 8:25 AM Post #18 of 49
I had the Sennheiser CX300s as my first IEMs.  Just barely tolerable.  Also a model of their earbuds from a few years ago, MX500 maybe?  They sounded totally lifeless.  Both of these made me question why Sennheiser would even bother making such products -- it damages their reputation, I think.  There should be some base level of quality you can expect from a brand.

Jun 8, 2010 at 8:36 AM Post #19 of 49
I bought a £10 mp3 player while visiting my sister a few years ago to get some tunes off her and the earphones that came with that were legendarily ****. In fact I bought my first pair of shure's in my first train connection gap at Cardiff on the way home by which time i think they'd probably stopped working in one ear. The mp3 player worked as a pen-drive though and lasted longer than the shure's.

Jun 8, 2010 at 9:49 AM Post #22 of 49
Denon C351's.: Boomy bass, muddy sound, poor isolation, crappy cable..

They are worse than the iBuds, really...

Jun 8, 2010 at 9:51 AM Post #23 of 49
Worst ever were some Labtec "iPod optimized" behind the neck cans.  They had "bass boost", which really should have said "bass reduction."  The only reason I got them was because when I first got my iPod, I hated the in-ear idea, and these were on sale.  They were $60 and marked down to $10.  I know why.  Absolute garbage.  Not even worth $1, let alone the $60 they started out as.

Jun 8, 2010 at 9:55 AM Post #24 of 49
V-Moda Vibes. Those things were horrible, I couldn't take listening to them for more than a few minutes before my ears would start to bleed.

Jun 8, 2010 at 9:57 AM Post #25 of 49
once when i was little i bought these earbuds at the grocery store for a dollar! LOL. these things were barely audible and broke in like 10 minutes. about 100000000 times worse than stock ipod buds if you can believe that.

Jun 8, 2010 at 10:48 AM Post #26 of 49
The buds who came with my electronic dictionary. Yeah, you heard right, with an electronic dictionary.
Sure, it was a Canon dictionary, but that didn't mean the buds didn't suck.

I think I used them once for testing the (chinese) speech synthesis function on the dictionary, but even that sounded so bad that I threw them away ASAP.

Jun 8, 2010 at 11:53 AM Post #29 of 49
cowon s9 buds<apple buds<Shure210

Users who are viewing this thread

Back