Worst Fanboys?
Jan 14, 2012 at 9:19 AM Post #572 of 636
@Eisenhower
The following diagram should be illustrative:

Line of Good Taste-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*You.

Seriously, if you're going to make a joke about Nazis, it has to be really funny.

Jan 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM Post #574 of 636
There's no such thing as bad taste in comedy...

Jan 14, 2012 at 4:59 PM Post #576 of 636

Quote:

Anyone else fancy joining my new fan-boy cult for the Boostaroo ?

This thing doesn't get enough love on here, honestly it gives up enough volume to make a pair of K701's sound far too loud via
it's fixed volume - no joke!

If you can find a crappier portable amp ~ I'll send you my rig +  a carton of beer from Australia ~ somehow I don't think I'm worried 
smile.gif

HAHAHA!!! Yeah when I was BARELY starting my journey into the realm of "decent audio quality" and the "portable thing" I just HAD to get one of those Boostaroos to compare to the (now this was ages ago) convenient FiiO E3 and E5... Talk about an overblown volume headache!!! SQ wise though, Boostaroos are a deaf treble junkie's dream come true. You can even hear headphones playing through them over a Harley Davidson!! :p

Jan 15, 2012 at 7:59 PM Post #577 of 636

Quote:
@Eisenhower

Line of Good Taste-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*You.

Seriously, if you're going to make a joke about Nazis, it has to be really funny.

You seem sort of defensive. Look, in my opinion, the Nazis were not that great. Don't take it personally.

Jan 15, 2012 at 8:21 PM Post #579 of 636
I hate it when I run into a sexist woman...
i totally agree with whoever said that about sexism and racism
Its like you don't see women doing berthing they can to impress men and paying for everything on a date or before that even going through the pressure and nerves of asking a guy out
so shut up if you make 70 ccents for every dollar a man makes... Then the man is only left with 30

Jan 15, 2012 at 8:49 PM Post #580 of 636

Quote:
@Eisenhower

*You.

Jan 16, 2012 at 7:17 AM Post #581 of 636

Quote:
I hate it when I run into a sexist woman...
i totally agree with whoever said that about sexism and racism
Its like you don't see women doing berthing they can to impress men and paying for everything on a date or before that even going through the pressure and nerves of asking a guy out
so shut up if you make 70 ccents for every dollar a man makes... Then the man is only left with 30

What are you talking about?

Jan 16, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #583 of 636
I don't even think it makes sense as sarcasm...

Jan 16, 2012 at 8:36 PM Post #584 of 636
Fashion fanboys? I was reading reviews for some boots earlier and found one that stated "now I'm getting noticed by people who matter." Middle age = the new middle school?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back