worst date stories
Mar 2, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #1,171 of 1,450
The moment when a different gender sit next to each other like a boy and a girl, a picture will be secretly taken and sent out to our class chatting group -> immediately some parents will know and the very next thing is your parents will know and sometimes! even your teachers because they are in the group as well. xD

Sending by picture is "fine" but when they send it by words, as it passes around, it tend to be worse and never getting good:
Billson sitting next to a girl -> Billson sitting next to what seems like his gf -> Billson sitting next to his gf -> Billson sitting next to his gf, heard they gonna marry soon -> Billson sitting next to his wife -> Billson sitting next to his wife and she seems to be pregnant -> Billson sitting next to his wife who is pregnant -> Billson is sitting next to his wife and they seem to have a child already -> Billson is sitting next to his wife and son... And it goes on and on for worse!

The good:
You don't have to awkwardly announce you already have a gf/bf

The bad:
Most of the time, those messages are just rumor. Not at all true...

Mar 2, 2014 at 6:22 PM Post #1,173 of 1,450
Yeah, I remember cooties. If you used the pink blocks in the play set they had at school, you could catch cooties. You probably didn't want to be too close to the girls when they were playing with their My Little Ponies or Tamagotchis, either.

Mar 2, 2014 at 11:28 PM Post #1,174 of 1,450
Yeah, I remember cooties. If you used the pink blocks in the play set they had at school, you could catch cooties. You probably didn't want to be too close to the girls when they were playing with their My Little Ponies or Tamagotchis, either.

And these days you have to worry about every gender playing with My Little Ponies....
eek.gif

Mar 3, 2014 at 12:17 AM Post #1,175 of 1,450
I do like awesome pictures of MyLittlePonies like the one I am using now but difinitely not a fan of the movie. Surprisingly, girls in my class watches Anime (not cartoons, they will slain you) while boys watches MyLittlePonies @.@

Mar 7, 2014 at 5:19 AM Post #1,176 of 1,450
The moment when a different gender sit next to each other like a boy and a girl, a picture will be secretly taken and sent out to our class chatting group -> immediately some parents will know and the very next thing is your parents will know and sometimes! even your teachers because they are in the group as well. xD

Sending by picture is "fine" but when they send it by words, as it passes around, it tend to be worse and never getting good:
Billson sitting next to a girl -> Billson sitting next to what seems like his gf -> Billson sitting next to his gf -> Billson sitting next to his gf, heard they gonna marry soon -> Billson sitting next to his wife -> Billson sitting next to his wife and she seems to be pregnant -> Billson sitting next to his wife who is pregnant -> Billson is sitting next to his wife and they seem to have a child already -> Billson is sitting next to his wife and son... And it goes on and on for worse!

The good:
You don't have to awkwardly announce you already have a gf/bf

The bad:
Most of the time, those messages are just rumor. Not at all true...

This sounds like something that would happen in a class of 12 year olds.

Mar 7, 2014 at 5:58 AM Post #1,178 of 1,450
  This sounds like something that would happen in a class of 12 year olds.

That was what I was thinking, too. In fact, I'd say more like 10-11. By 12, at least where I went to school, most people seemed to have discovered the opposite sex, and nobody mentioned cooties or sang that "[x] and [y], sittin' in a tree" song anymore. To be sure, around 12 or thereabouts the girls looked different than they had looked a year earlier. Try as we might, eye contact became difficult, as our gaze was drawn inexplicably lower....

Mar 7, 2014 at 6:43 AM Post #1,179 of 1,450

That was what I was thinking, too. In fact, I'd say more like 10-11. By 12, at least where I went to school, most people seemed to have discovered the opposite sex, and nobody mentioned cooties or sang that "[x] and [y], sittin' in a tree" song anymore. To be sure, around 12 or thereabouts the girls looked different than they had looked a year earlier. Try as we might, eye contact became difficult, as our gaze was drawn inexplicably lower....

Things have changed since I was 12. When I was 12, there was only one girl that age that exhibited any signs of *ahem* developing, at least as far as anyone could see. Nowadays, they seems to be "growing up" in that way far, far younger....I routinely have to catch myself at work, wondering just how old is this pretty little thing they've just hired.....I don't want to appear like the "dirty old man", after all. 

Mar 7, 2014 at 7:03 AM Post #1,180 of 1,450
  Things have changed since I was 12. When I was 12, there was only one girl that age that exhibited any signs of *ahem* developing, at least as far as anyone could see. Nowadays, they seems to be "growing up" in that way far, far younger....I routinely have to catch myself at work, wondering just how old is this pretty little thing they've just hired.....I don't want to appear like the "dirty old man", after all. 

Girls have been reported to be pregnant at 10 and younger. Quite scary really.

Mar 7, 2014 at 7:53 AM Post #1,181 of 1,450
Girls... Ew... Cooties...

Mar 7, 2014 at 10:20 AM Post #1,183 of 1,450
Heh, by the time I moved for the 6th time (I had an incredibly nomadic childhood) at around 10 or 11, people had started the whole kissin' 'n schiit, by then I hadn't developed nearly enough of any social skills to realize this, in fact looking back on that, I probably would've missed out on SEVERAL "opportunities" to fall in love, of course no nomad like me can make it through a relationship like that without disappearing half-way through...

Mar 7, 2014 at 11:10 AM Post #1,184 of 1,450
  Heh, by the time I moved for the 6th time (I had an incredibly nomadic childhood) at around 10 or 11, people had started the whole kissin' 'n schiit, by then I hadn't developed nearly enough of any social skills to realize this, in fact looking back on that, I probably would've missed out on SEVERAL "opportunities" to fall in love, of course no nomad like me can make it through a relationship like that without disappearing half-way through...

For someone like me, doing that kind of stuff at the tender age of 10 or 11 is almost a heresy. I'm a fairly idealistic 16 year old who believes that love should come slowly but last for a long time.

Mar 7, 2014 at 1:03 PM Post #1,185 of 1,450
For someone like me, doing that kind of stuff at the tender age of 10 or 11 is almost a heresy. I'm a fairly idealistic 16 year old who believes that love should come slowly but last for a long time.

I used to think that, quite abit actually, until I truly realized how the human mind (more so the female mind) works and that at this age, it really will take quiye abit searching to have a girl share that mindset with you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back