worst date stories
Jan 26, 2015 at 2:28 PM Post #1,396 of 1,450
A happy story in the worst dates thread? Who are you and what have you done with the real Panther? :p
Hahahaha, it's still me, just a lot happier! :p

Jan 27, 2015 at 2:18 PM Post #1,398 of 1,450
Happy date? What is this radical new concept? Whatever it is, it will need to go through the usual review process to determine whether or not it is appropriate for our society, or if it is merely a temptation to evil.

Jan 27, 2015 at 3:08 PM Post #1,400 of 1,450
-

Jan 27, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #1,401 of 1,450
My criteria for a good date:
1) actually shows up
1b) without another date in tow
2) doesn't leave with someone else partway through the night
3) biologically female

Jan 27, 2015 at 3:49 PM Post #1,402 of 1,450
It's a vegetable, no reason to be alarmed... Now a happy date, that's genetic modification going to work.
tongue.gif

The wonders of modern science! 

Is there anywhere I could find one of these "happy dates?" Are they sold at any local stores yet, or do I have to order them online?

Jan 27, 2015 at 3:57 PM Post #1,403 of 1,450
Heh, do the evil do. ;p

On two separate occasions, I almost did just that, after a sense. I would have regretted it both times.

My criteria for a good date:
1) actually shows up
1b) without another date in tow
2) doesn't leave with someone else partway through the night
3) biologically female

Having read your posts here, I can say what's really sad is how frequently even these minimal requirements fall through in your experience!

The wonders of modern science! 

Is there anywhere I could find one of these "happy dates?" Are they sold at any local stores yet, or do I have to order them online?

Erm, I've heard there are dates you can buy, but they're often foreign imports and frequently end up costing you a lot more than you bargained for in ongoing maintenance.

Jan 27, 2015 at 5:04 PM Post #1,404 of 1,450

Having read your posts here, I can say what's really sad is how frequently even these minimal requirements fall through in your experience!

Yeah... it's been an interesting ride.
frown.gif
or
rolleyes.gif
or
blink.gif
depending how you look at it. One time there was
deadhorse.gif

Erm, I've heard there are dates you can buy, but they're often foreign imports and frequently end up costing you a lot more than you bargained for in ongoing maintenance.

Ads and banners used to pop up for mail order brides, but lately I've just been getting milf ads. Does that mean I'm officially middle aged?

Jan 27, 2015 at 5:25 PM Post #1,405 of 1,450

I honestly have read through every page of this thread*; quite interesting how most even minimal requirements fall through in most people's experiences here 
tongue.gif

I think I'll stick to trying to find one of those "dates" somewhere around here. I came close a couple weeks ago, but it seems she was taken just a week earlier. Hopefully I'll find one and won't have to post the story here 
biggrin.gif

*Quite an interesting thread as well

Jan 27, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #1,406 of 1,450
  I honestly have read through every page of this thread*; quite interesting how most even minimal requirements fall through in most people's experiences here 
tongue.gif

I think I'll stick to trying to find one of those "dates" somewhere around here. I came close a couple weeks ago, but it seems she was taken just a week earlier. Hopefully I'll find one and won't have to post the story here 
biggrin.gif

*Quite an interesting thread as well

I hope you enjoyed the misery :)

Aug 16, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #1,408 of 1,450
On the plus side, I don't have any new stories to add. On the minus side, I don't have any new stories to add.
blink.gif

Aug 17, 2015 at 8:41 PM Post #1,410 of 1,450
Nothing but good dates for me. :D Still with the same girl after a little over 18 months. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back