worst date stories
May 14, 2014 at 4:10 PM Post #1,306 of 1,450
Scary.
And rape jokes are never funny.
Glad you avoided that seriously dangerous situation/person.
This +1000

So I was holding carnations on my hand yesterday as I entered my class around 5mins late. My friends freaked out and can't help but ask who is it for and the girl that I STILL like after the reject blushed but as I passed it to my friends, who is a guy (just delivering it to him), my whole class went crazy and though I'm gay HAHAHAHA
You gotta admit, it seems suspicious (although I'm not sure why it's a big deal).

Jun 23, 2014 at 2:28 AM Post #1,308 of 1,450
Been quiet in here.

This one time a girl messaged me on a dating site asking if I'd let her gay male bff **** me *** so she could watch.

Uh... so the date didn't happen (obviously?) but I did drag out the conversation for several days.

Jun 23, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #1,309 of 1,450
  Been quiet in here.

This one time a girl messaged me on a dating site asking if I'd let her gay male bff **** me *** so she could watch.

Uh... so the date didn't happen (obviously?) but I did drag out the conversation for several days.

Could be the worst date that never happened  
tongue.gif

Jun 24, 2014 at 2:13 AM Post #1,310 of 1,450
Given my experiences that I've written about in this thread... maybe it was the best date that never happened
blink.gif

Jul 3, 2014 at 2:06 AM Post #1,314 of 1,450
I went all dumb all over again because the fact that I wasn't quiet satisfied with the answer I got the last time and soooooo I decided to give it a second try but I did it differently by asking her to be prepared, something huge is coming. I google translated 81 languages [I love...] and wrote it down on paper and stick it on a small box, around it with the remaining in the box. There's also a letter in it. There's one of my IEM in it (#hint, my favorite unit) and my E07K with volume limit set at 20. Lastly, I wrapped the box in white paper so that she wouldn't see all the words immediately.

Wasn't quite dared to tell her directly during the day I passed the box to her although I had plan to. I did walked with her and talked to her a little as usual. It's been two days since I gave her. We didn't talk since then and her friend told me that she's annoyed and a lil pissed about it. And my toys are all still with her. T.T

Jul 3, 2014 at 2:14 AM Post #1,315 of 1,450
I am utterly confused on what (if any?) significance was supposed to be in there. Why all the languages? what did you write? why the "gift"?

It might seem like too much, or trying too hard, or causes confusion, etc.

Jul 4, 2014 at 7:00 PM Post #1,319 of 1,450
Were you expecting her to be amazed by the FiiO? This is a rather niche hobby... You can't just toss gear at someone and expect them to understand, much less appreciate or even be able to hear any difference. More likely she just views it as something weird and obscure and has no idea what to think or feel. She can't give you any sort of meaningful reaction, and now it's a frustrating experience for both of you.

Jul 5, 2014 at 2:20 AM Post #1,320 of 1,450
Not really. She didn't wanted her hearing to get blown and so I uses it as volume limit. Most of her friends thought I was being mean to her for she care so much about me day to day while I did nothing. It was a surprised to them that she didn't accepted me as well. There's one who said it was because of this girl who occasionally look for me asking nonsense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back