World's Best Frogger Player?
May 3, 2006 at 8:24 PM Post #2 of 20
Thats insane.. Even scarier is the guy riding by on the bike just 10 seconds before the car comes through. Could have been a horrible accident had he forgot to grab something on his way of the house that morning and had to take a little time to go grab it.

May 3, 2006 at 8:36 PM Post #3 of 20
Holy crap! If I were either a pedestrian in that crosswalk or a passenger in that car going thru the intersection, I'd be checking my boxers for skid marks.
eek.gif

May 3, 2006 at 8:43 PM Post #4 of 20
Just when you thought George Costanza was the bomb!

May 4, 2006 at 12:09 AM Post #5 of 20
Simply insane! I can't believe that's real. Who could possibly pull that off?

May 4, 2006 at 12:53 AM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
Just when you thought George Costanza was the bomb!

Ah, I immediately thought of George when I saw this thread too...
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2006 at 1:08 AM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sladeophile
Ah, I immediately thought of George when I saw this thread too...
biggrin.gif

x3

May 4, 2006 at 3:26 AM Post #10 of 20
I had to watch it a couple of times before I figured it out. I though the Frogger reference was for the pedestrians crossing the street. My focus was on them so I didn't notice the car at first.

May 4, 2006 at 4:22 AM Post #12 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by alexs
nice.

would be cooler if it actually didn't touch the other cars at all.

That's what I was trying to figure out. Did he hit the truck or did it just stop on a dime? The only reason I doubt he hit it is because the truck stopped, then kept going as if nothing happend.

May 4, 2006 at 8:05 AM Post #14 of 20
I couldn't tell if he hit the truck or not but after he wizzed by the truck, there was a little puff of smoke and a slight jerk to the left in his path. It looked like maybe his right rear tire caught a piece of what was probably a curb for pedestrian crossing on the other side of the intersection.

What was really cool to me was that he didn't slow down one bit even after he was through the intersection, as if he was looking for a new challenge at the next one!

Jul 30, 2006 at 2:12 AM Post #15 of 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back