World's Best Christmas Decorations!
Nov 30, 2005 at 1:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

tom hankins

Headphoneus Supremus
Check out this video of Christmas lights, timed to the music "Wizards of Winter" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. This is evidently a real house display, played for several hours each night, with music on low volume outside the house, and also broadcast on FM within a block of the house.

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-1810.htm

or

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/45390/...e79bf438cf60f&

If you Google it, it's available in several places on the web, if this site doesn't work for you... It's about a 4 meg file, so it takes time to load...
Enjoy!!

Nov 30, 2005 at 1:13 AM Post #2 of 6
There was a thread about them already. but still a very cool video

W00t my 1700th post!

Nov 30, 2005 at 3:17 AM Post #4 of 6
That was fun! I sent it to a bunch of people. It paused several times while playing and loading at the same time, but the second time through was much better.

Nice soundstage from where they were sitting across the street. Just my luck, I'd live in the house that is catty corner, and would be forever fussing about not being in the sweet spot!

Nov 30, 2005 at 11:11 AM Post #5 of 6
My lighting Buddy is doing sort of the same thing to his house.

I know he is using a Martin Light Jockey controller but not sure what else is going on there...

This person also has Martin Roboscan 918's and a load of Roboscan 812 (my favorite dmx light hence the 812 in my name), but I am not sure if he is installing them outside or even using them. knowing him he will have the 918's running gobo effects thru the windows (gobo layering etc).

I have a host of 812's stashed away for my future home (12 units now and buying 10 more from a club soon), 6 Martin Destroyers (I brought two to a rave once and they handled 450 plus ravers alone, 2 Martin Wizards, 8 Martin robocolor 400's, and a few other lights all in storage for my future house...

now all I need is the down payment, or sell half my stash..lol not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back