World's best AB workout!!!
Aug 2, 2003 at 6:05 AM Post #92 of 309
Thanks - I was surprised that I could actually do a set of ten of these... All of the sit-ups/crunches/assorted ab excercises I've been doing in the last couple of months seem to have been helping. I will add some of those into my daily routine.

Here's another ab workout to try - I had to do them in baseball. "Flutter kicks." Lay flat on your back, and put your hands under your butt. Keeping your legs straight, raise them 6-10 inches off the ground. Then, kick up and down (do not bend your knees!), counting 1,2,3 1 1,2,3 2 1,2,3 3 etc. They may seem easy at first, but they will get a lot harder (try 200!). When you are ready to quit, lock your legs and keep them hovering above the ground, and count down from 10 to 0 before you let your legs touch.

Aug 2, 2003 at 7:54 AM Post #93 of 309
Can you please pm me too?

Aug 2, 2003 at 8:27 AM Post #94 of 309
whew~~! i'm also feeling the burn in my lower back anyone else feeling the same thing? just wondering if i got the form down

its kinda like holding a crunch or a situp. Try twisting the torso and punch the air doing something similiar that makes it feel like its working the side muscles too. I'm not sure if its healthy to be twisting the torso while holding the form, might be bad for back? i'm not sure but twisting seems to work my side muscles also.

Aug 2, 2003 at 9:12 AM Post #97 of 309
Like Nick, I already do a lot of ab/back stuff, but I'm curious. Damn, I thought I could resist!
wink.gif

Aug 2, 2003 at 9:13 AM Post #98 of 309
Quote:

Originally posted by ProFingerSk8er
i already got some packs from playing DDR 30+ hours per week for the past month (yay summer)
but more wouldnt hurt
smily_headphones1.gif

can someone please pm me? thank you
smily_headphones1.gif

Nah, it must have been something else.. DDR doesn't really help you lose weight.

I've seen some fat kids that are INSANELY good at DDR.

They're living proof.

Aug 2, 2003 at 1:30 PM Post #103 of 309
Quote:

Originally posted by Kelvie1234
Nah, it must have been something else.. DDR doesn't really help you lose weight.

I've seen some fat kids that are INSANELY good at DDR.

They're living proof.

I can atest to this. Although I'm not really fat, I'm not skinny, and I had no probs do ing 8 footers.

Aug 2, 2003 at 1:47 PM Post #104 of 309
Quote:

Originally posted by ProFingerSk8er
thanx for the PM andrzejpw & Multi

after reading the whole thing..im still not soo sure if i got it...

is this what you'r suppouse to do?
workout.jpg

How did you make that, and how long did it take you?

Oh, and I'll bite on the PM, I'm curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back