World music and Jazz Fusion melange
Nov 13, 2021 at 6:22 PM Post #256 of 777

Nov 14, 2021 at 10:22 AM Post #264 of 777
Korean Traditional Music Group Ensemble SINAWI Performance

The Kayagŭm Virtuoso Kim Gye-Ok

National Gugak Center Jeongak Band Regular Performance: Jeongak Pungryu 'Youngsan Hoesang' [2018.09.21]

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2021 at 1:23 PM Post #268 of 777
Hi Guys and Gals (if any),

I am very happy with.....No, Proud of, the participation and eclectic range of music members of this thread have mustered up.....long may it continue!

I have a request from a couple of members of this thread. Given we are all trying to discover all sorts of music from fellow members of the thread, to explore whole albums requires a lot more time, thus puts some members off exploring all of the album.

My request to address this issue is to ask if members contributing could (in addition to any album) please select and post their favourite track (from the album they post) where possible. This is to give members a "taster" from the album to make it easier to discover a recommended sample of the album.

Whether contributors can or will (post a sample track) may differ from person to person, so if a contributor cannot find the time or appropriate link to include a favourite track, I would rather the contributor was not put off posting a whole album and instead give us the title, or time stamp, of a favourite track on the album as a "taster".

We can also try the first track on an album, as a "taster" if no recommendation is made.

Thanks to everyone for your absolutely fantastic contributions which makes this thread such fun! 👏

Nov 14, 2021 at 7:24 PM Post #270 of 777
Hi Guys and Gals (if any),

I am very happy with.....No, Proud of, the participation and eclectic range of music members of this thread have mustered up.....long may it continue!

I have a request from a couple of members of this thread. Given we are all trying to discover all sorts of music from fellow members of the thread, to explore whole albums requires a lot more time, thus puts some members off exploring all of the album.

My request to address this issue is to ask if members contributing could (in addition to any album) please select and post their favourite track (from the album they post) where possible. This is to give members a "taster" from the album to make it easier to discover a recommended sample of the album.

Whether contributors can or will (post a sample track) may differ from person to person, so if a contributor cannot find the time or appropriate link to include a favourite track, I would rather the contributor was not put off posting a whole album and instead give us the title, or time stamp, of a favourite track on the album as a "taster".

We can also try the first track on an album, as a "taster" if no recommendation is made.

Thanks to everyone for your absolutely fantastic contributions which makes this thread such fun! 👏
EXCELLENT thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back