Work out IME
Jan 7, 2014 at 9:11 PM Post #16 of 18
What do you mean to cut down on microphonics? 
The Meelctronics M6 seem decent for the price. I don't know what to do. It is a very had decision when I read all the bad reviews on each.

Jan 7, 2014 at 9:15 PM Post #17 of 18
  What do you mean to cut down on microphonics? 
The Meelctronics M6 seem decent for the price. I don't know what to do. It is a very had decision when I read all the bad reviews on each.

Microphonics is the rubbing/scratching/thumping sound you get when the cable rubs up against you (or hits you).  Tends to happen when you're in motion.  As for which one you want to get...  That's up to you.  I will tell you that the M4 and TS02 are better sounding than the M6 overall...  The M4 also goes on sale at MP4Nation.net (I think it's .net) for around 30 bucks often :wink:

Jan 8, 2014 at 1:13 AM Post #18 of 18
If you don't mind spending a bit more ($149 until end of January - $249 official retail price),
you can consider Aurisonic Rockets, they might be pricey for a jogging/workout IEM, but they are supposed to be built like a tank (titanium) and IP65 (water/dust resistant). Sound wise was reviewed to be top notch and able to compete with IEMs priced much higher. So you don't have to use it just for workout, but even for casual/serious listening.
But you'll only get them by March :)

If you want bluetooth IEMs, Jaybird Bluebuds X is one of the best i've seen. If you find a deal you could get it for around $120 ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back