Woot Got Myself a Shiny new PSP
Nov 16, 2005 at 8:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

cylanes

100+ Head-Fier
I was walking and looking around in a shop. My eye was caught by the beauty of the PSP. Never had seen one irl before.

This was really an impulse buy, bought Ridge Racer with it.
RR is a great Arcade type racing game.
Guys I really love this gadget. This the bomb

mweh just wanna share my happy feelings.

Nov 17, 2005 at 3:07 AM Post #2 of 10
I love my DS
smily_headphones1.gif
What games are you planning on getting for it?

Nov 17, 2005 at 3:38 AM Post #3 of 10
Get FIFA! Juggling is so much fun!

Nov 17, 2005 at 5:55 AM Post #5 of 10
I'm keeping my eye out for Kingdom of Paradise, a highly rated RPG that's coming out soon. The other games I picked up for it have been decent, but nothing worth getting too excited about (Ridge Racer, Wipeout, Darkstalkers, Untold Legends).

Nov 17, 2005 at 6:00 AM Post #6 of 10
If you have a PSP you must own Lumines, it is just mandatory. i swear it is the most addicting game I have ever played and it is so much fun. I always just tell my friends that it is crack in video game form.

It is a crazy puzzle/music game where you have to make 2x2 squares of blocks the same color, and occasionally the level changes and you get to listen to another aweosme song that just goes so well with the game. I know that description probably sounds pretty bad but it is one of those you really just have to play. So yeah, go buy it now.

Nov 17, 2005 at 6:03 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by hekoman
If you have a PSP you must own Lumines, it is just mandatory. i swear it is the most addicting game I have ever played and it is so much fun. I always just tell my friends that it is crack in video game form.

It is a crazy puzzle/music game where you have to make 2x2 squares of blocks the same color, and occasionally the level changes and you get to listen to another aweosme song that just goes so well with the game. I know that description probably sounds pretty bad but it is one of those you really just have to play. So yeah, go buy it now.

yeah lumines would be my next purchase, i was looking for a nice puzzle game

Nov 17, 2005 at 9:59 PM Post #8 of 10
picked lumines up and love the game...mweh I suck on this game.

Must practice more.......aarghh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back