Woohoo! I've been De-Bosed!
Mar 24, 2006 at 6:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

seeberg

Headphoneus Supremus
Earlier this evening I managed to sell off what is just about the last of all my Bose gear through Craigslist, aside from some cables that'll probably end up on eBay sooner or later. My 171's aren't going anywhere(they are rare as crap and sound good too, hence they stay), but hot damn it feels good to get some cash in my pocket and clear out some crap I REALLY, REALLY didn't want at the same time
biggrin.gif
This also means I won't be broke when my birthday comes, and it's right around the corner.
Man, I feel good today! Now only if my camera would get here before it's due for delivery, that would be icing on the cake...

580smile.gif
Abe

Mar 24, 2006 at 6:10 AM Post #2 of 5
Blaphemer. The Bose Gestapo WILL find you, and when they do, I'll be there to execute you personally.

- Amar Bose

Mar 24, 2006 at 6:12 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Blaphemer. The Bose Gestapo WILL find you, and when they do, I'll be there to execute you personally.

- Amar Bose

Just wait 'till he hears what I think of my ubercheapie tower speakers compared to his entire lineup. He will certainly take pride in my demise then
very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
Abe, Nikon D50?

Yep, thanks to me selling the Bose gear off, it should be here by the 29th, with a 2GB SD card, an 18-55mm AF-S DX ED, and a 70-300mm G lens, bag, extra battery, and cleaning kit. All from an authorized dealer too, but I'm gonna call Nikon on the serial numbers I get to be sure. New pics when it gets here!
biggrin.gif
Abe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back