Woohoo! HIV doesn't stand a chance now!
Oct 22, 2007 at 2:30 PM Post #31 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so why are these laws in place?

Only your right-wing talk radio host will know for sure.
icon10.gif

Oct 22, 2007 at 2:53 PM Post #32 of 36
there is a small but vocal group of scientists out there who insist that there is no positive proof that hiv causes aids.

take that as you will.

kerry mullis, a nobel prize winning geneticist, claims so in his book 'dancing naked in the mindfield,' an excellent read by a sober, free thinker who insists that the scientific field is marred by the same corrupt influences that distort everything...namely big business.

he says to follow the money, and by doing so, you will uncover a lot of truths, or rather untruths that have been propogated by 'experts,' either willingly or unwittingly, all in the name of garnering further monetary grants and funding.

like i said, it's a very interesting read and i highly recommend it.

Oct 22, 2007 at 4:35 PM Post #33 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe shigzeo is a doctor that might possibly work with possibly infected patients? Not everybody who protects themselves from "possible infection" is a tattooed suspension-junky.

I have no idea what you're saying, or how it relates to my statement you quoted.

Here is a link to the issue I was referring to if it helps.

http://www.managingdesire.org/sexpanic/rofes499.html

Oct 22, 2007 at 9:18 PM Post #35 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhaedrusX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
there is a small but vocal group of scientists out there who insist that there is no positive proof that hiv causes aids.

take that as you will.

kerry mullis, a nobel prize winning geneticist, claims so in his book 'dancing naked in the mindfield,' an excellent read by a sober, free thinker who insists that the scientific field is marred by the same corrupt influences that distort everything...namely big business.

he says to follow the money, and by doing so, you will uncover a lot of truths, or rather untruths that have been propogated by 'experts,' either willingly or unwittingly, all in the name of garnering further monetary grants and funding.

like i said, it's a very interesting read and i highly recommend it.

My cousin is an anesthesiologist. He says even in his field, the beuracracy is rediculous as far as funding from certain people go. I can only imagine the type of crap geneticists have to put up with. Talk about the worst for of politics ever.

A buddy of mine is terminal with cancer. He's on some experimental drugs, and was told 5 months ago that he has 6 months to 1 year. Next month will be 6 months. He has SEVERE ups and downs from the medication. My prayers go to him as he's truly a good guy, but he'll even tell you the politics with medicine is rediculous, and all he's doing is taking them, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back