Women.
Apr 24, 2009 at 8:06 PM Post #76 of 110
I'd offer her a pair of UE MetroFi 170:

1) They "look good, sound even better". That's right.
2) They're very comfortable with good fit and good isolation.

And as I do so, I will load them with my love for her:
"Take these as my gift to you, and every time you wear them, I want you to remember my love for you. When you're not with me, at least I will have the knowing that something from me is on you, so I'll have a beautiful sense of your so lovely presence with me".

Apr 26, 2009 at 8:47 PM Post #78 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonem /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd offer her a pair of UE MetroFi 170:

1) They "look good, sound even better". That's right.
2) They're very comfortable with good fit and good isolation.

And as I do so, I will load them with my love for her:
"Take these as my gift to you, and every time you wear them, I want you to remember my love for you. When you're not with me, at least I will have the knowing that something from me is on you, so I'll have a beautiful sense of your so lovely presence with me".

That's so corny I can't stop cringing. Would any of you girls fall for that or would you just shrug, say thanks, and tell them that you really appreciate the gesture?

Apr 26, 2009 at 8:54 PM Post #79 of 110
Hahaha, that is kind of corny. Personally, I think that if you give a girl a nice sounding pair of headphones, they WILL notice the difference... it's hard not to when coming from apple ibuds...

Apr 26, 2009 at 8:57 PM Post #80 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by ignorant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Would any of you girls fall for that or would you just shrug, say thanks, and tell them that you really appreciate the gesture?

LOL what's the difference anyway?

Apr 26, 2009 at 9:10 PM Post #81 of 110
"Falling for it" means you actually feel touched by whoever says that to you. Shrugging and saying thanks means you don't really care...

Apr 26, 2009 at 9:22 PM Post #85 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by lifesundeath /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definitely no cans, it will mess up their hair and they'll never use them.

Somewhat true. Depends on how sensitive their hair. I have very sensitive bed hair so I don't use full sized cans unless I know i'm not going out for the day.

Apr 26, 2009 at 9:32 PM Post #87 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosoupforyou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Should I wrap them up. Do girls like things that are wrapped.

Yes
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 26, 2009 at 10:14 PM Post #89 of 110
I gave my g/f some pink marshmellows and she enjoys those alot more then her stock ibuds. Personally I can't see myself getting her some headphones that are more expensive since she I know she wouldn't take care of them. Just seeing the state of her ipod and pink marshmellows makes me want to cry.

Apr 26, 2009 at 10:15 PM Post #90 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonem /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So how come you know so much about girls?

Hmmm maybe it's because SHE is a girl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back