Within Temptation new album, Anyone?
Mar 30, 2011 at 11:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

earerror

1000+ Head-Fier
Within temptation's new album "The unforgiving" was released...i have it already. 
wink.gif

But i notice, that there is no bonus tracks on my disc...Anyone here have it? 

Mar 30, 2011 at 5:27 PM Post #2 of 36
Mine is still in the mail to me. I ordered mine with the CD and DVD. I don't believe the US versions come with the bonus tracks. 

According to the wikis, you can you get the bonus tracks from iTunes though. 

Mar 31, 2011 at 7:46 PM Post #6 of 36
It usually takes me a few times of listening to the whole album before I can decide whether it's good or not. 

For instance, in the beginning I didn't really like Faster too much, but after the 5th time listening to it I actually like the direction it went. 

Apr 1, 2011 at 7:07 AM Post #8 of 36
I got it on day of release because I had heard samples and felt its their best since Silent Force. Got if with the bonus DVD although I haven't watched it yet but if was the same price so why not.
Still feel its better than their last but haven't played that one for sometime. Will have to go back and check it out again.

Apr 1, 2011 at 9:47 AM Post #9 of 36
i havent made up my mind about it yet, havent listened to the whole thing enough times, but from what ive heard so far, i would say not as good as the silent force.

but angry metal guy was a fan
http://www.angrymetalguy.com/within-temptation-the-unforgiving-review/

Apr 2, 2011 at 4:52 AM Post #12 of 36
I think the songs on this album is missing "character" they are all like good sounding "fillers" but nothing special that sticks out and they all  sound somewhat similar so if you like one of them you will like all of them or vice versa, The Heart of Everything from 2007 and The Silent Force Tour from 2005 are still my clear favs. :)

Apr 2, 2011 at 2:21 PM Post #13 of 36

Quote:
I think the songs on this album is missing "character" they are all like good sounding "fillers" but nothing special that sticks out and they all  sound somewhat similar so if you like one of them you will like all of them or vice versa, The Heart of Everything from 2007 and The Silent Force Tour from 2005 are still my clear favs. :)

+1

Apr 5, 2011 at 1:09 AM Post #15 of 36
i like the new album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back