Within Temptation new album, Anyone?
Aug 1, 2011 at 10:01 PM Post #31 of 36

Quote:
i should buy that, i definitely think that The Silent Force is their best cd, and not by a little.

I don't have The Silent Force CD yet. After playing this like ten times I guess The Silent Force should be next. The quality may not be the best on this DVD but it has a cool together vibe! Funny how 2005 now is a little classic being only recorded 6 or seven years ago. The music does not seem dated at all though. I have never seen a more dynamic venue for a concert, with huge cruise ships in the back ground next to the stage as the sun light on them fades to night!

Aug 3, 2011 at 11:50 AM Post #32 of 36
It seems their getting more 'Pop' influenced especially if you look at Sinead the video, but less so with 'Faster', I actually lost hope when Sharon teamed up with Armin Van whoever to do a Dance song which was actually a hit I hear. Man, Sharon has such a lovely voice that shouldn't be wasted on Pop whatever(though I love almost all genres). If they want to take a different route, then they should do Classical instead. Their best album is 'Mother Earth', and that's the consensus over at MetalStorm and I tend to agree, though I have the album I've only listened to Mother Earth the song or rather the Mother Earth video which I bought.
This might be because I have 20GB of music and I tend to listen to the same album over and over again, for example I've listened to In This Moment's Beautiful Tragedy album 50 times even though I have all their albums and have listened to Sirenia's 13th Floor more times than I can count, even though I have their newest album.
I also listen to Kat Deluna's album Inside Out countless of times, dammit wish I could get out of this loop.
blink.gif

Aug 4, 2011 at 3:50 PM Post #33 of 36
Thanks to Ndumagr8 (who mentioned Sharon Den Adel at the other thread), I discover Within Temptation. I would like to buy all of their non-single CDs. Anyone here selling their collection of Within Temptation? As for reference, I usually buy CDs listed at Amazon as "like new" to "very good" condition. Shipped to USA Houston. Please feel free to PM me with offers. Thank you.

Aug 6, 2011 at 9:29 AM Post #34 of 36
Any Within Temptation album isn't complete without getting some of their video IMO, especially the Mother Earth video, it isn't clear over at Youtube so you'll have to buy it at iTunes, the video that mostly comes with the album case is mostly not HD clear.
They made 15+ videos(I have most of them, yes I'm that big of a fan). They include Angels, Faster, Forgiven Live, Frozen, Ice Queen, Memories, Mother Earth(get this), Running Up That Hill(can only be gotten on Vimeo, so you need to download thru InternetDownloadManager), Stand My Ground, The Howling, What Have you Done and the Live showing of W.T with the London Symphony. More Pop videos are Sinead, Faster and Utopia(this is great for a Pop song), these you can just download off Youtube with IDM to save cash, just make sure you select 720p in the vid, so that you have the option to save it in HD quality at 1280*720 video. There's another she did with Armin Van Burren, though I don't like Armin, can be found over at Youtube.
BTW getting their first album Enter(their only pure Gothic Metal album, the rest are Symphonic Gothic Metal), is quite difficult to get in CD jewel case form as it was released in 1993, you may need to just buy it over iTunes.

Aug 20, 2011 at 3:09 PM Post #35 of 36
Yes, I do need to get their early music. The oldest one I have is Black Symphony. Having 3 CDs and 1 DVD makes me a junior fan! HA

Aug 22, 2011 at 1:39 PM Post #36 of 36
Im getting "The unforgiving" DVD, cant wait for it...the CD have nice tracks, and the Comic is interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back