Wireless gaming headset recommendation
Feb 16, 2014 at 11:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ajamils

New Head-Fier
For more than a year I have been using mixamp with Beyer 990 as my gaming headset for PS3/Xbox360 and recently I have also included Xbox One and PS4 in the mix. Overall, I've been happy with the mixamp/990 combo but hate the wires and would like to get an all in one wireless solution. I looked at the Sony headset (as I mostly play PS4 nowadays) and even though they look good they cannot be used for Xbox One and for that I will have to buy separate headset and that I don't want to do. 

So far what I've seen Astro A50 seem be the only cross platform headset that will work with new gen consoles but there have been mixed reviews about these headsets. Some people consider them to be the best thing since slice bread while other others brand them as "Beats" of gaming world (i.e. all hype and no real quality). 

So my question is that what are my choices for complete wireless headset solution that will work with multiple consoles. 

Feb 17, 2014 at 3:34 AM Post #2 of 3
I have been using Turtle Beach and I am not happy with them at all!!!!! Surround sounds accurate, but there is no clarity to them. I have been using Plantronics for the pc and I only payed 80 for them and they sound great. You should look into those. I have been sticking with pc gaming so haven't bothered to look to see whats out there for PS or Xbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back