Wireless earphones under $150
Jul 11, 2019 at 10:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Tree88

New Head-Fier
Hello guy, I am looking for a new wireless earphone under $150. I used to have 2 Beastx, 1 I bought and it died so fast, and my brother gave me another one Beastx but It died so fast also. I just bought RHA MA650. In my option, It has better sound than the Beastx but the connection is not really good, the range connection is less than the company say and easy to drop off.

I really want to find another one. I am looking for something have good bluetooth connection, sound is bright, clear and clarity. I love to listen post rock, vocal, ambient, a little rap. Please give me some advice.

Thanks

Jul 12, 2019 at 8:26 PM Post #3 of 5
Is it from your phone you play music? I recently got the TUNAI SQUARE which is excellent. It's a bluetooth DAC and you wrap the cable around it and clip it to your shirt or sleeve. It opens you up to many different potential earphones and new ones over time. It's the first bluetooth device that I've had that doesn't mess with the earphones sound and stays neutral and provides ample volume. I had it playing from my mobile phone which was in another room downstairs and it didn't drop connection once. If the SQUARE isn't what you fancy then maybe consider a similar one from an other brand that is well reviewed. This way you get nearly $100 to buy a good set of earphones or maybe a couple. There are so many great cheap earphones these days, just check out the budget threads here on head-fi. You can get a very good hybrid or DD for around $50 these days. Asian brands especially are slaying some bigger brands.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TUNAI-Bluetooth-Headphone-Management-Microphone/dp/B07HX51ZZQ

The bluetooth earphones I use or have borrowed have all been poor. All of them are bass heavy and congested.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2019 at 8:45 PM Post #4 of 5
@Harry thank u so much. It is not from my phone, I have used this phone to test with some bluetooth earphones. I just take a look on the TUNAI, and I the life battery is just 7hours. I really want to get somthing better. I usually go to trekking, hiking,..so the life battery is very important for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back