Wireless Adapter for SA6
Oct 22, 2008 at 2:23 AM Post #181 of 254
Robojack, I apologize if you had not received a response from an email. If you'd like to send or resend me your questions at Mack@sleek-audio.com I'd be happy to take care of you. As Artsci guessed, it has been nothing short of a hurricane with emails and phone calls. I'm not on the forum that often so a direct email is the best way to get in touch with me.

Oct 22, 2008 at 7:20 AM Post #182 of 254
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone who has theres have skipping issues?

I noticed when I had mine in my bag, it wud skip like every 4-5 seconds, thenstop and skip etc, v weird

Only skipping issue would be it was cutting in and out on me when I was at the outer limits of it's range. But never had that problem when in range, even through walls, except for my farthest walk in closet, where it would briefly cut out and then would be fine.

Your bag wouldn't happen to have a lot of metal in it, or behind a laptop computer made of metal, would it?

-Ed

Oct 22, 2008 at 7:47 AM Post #183 of 254
I've been using mine for 3 days, and been burying it deep in my bag, with no skips or any issues. And I carry a bag of tools quite often with tons of metallic objects, so I doubt metallic items are an issue.

Oct 22, 2008 at 11:31 AM Post #185 of 254
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Only skipping issue would be it was cutting in and out on me when I was at the outer limits of it's range. But never had that problem when in range, even through walls, except for my farthest walk in closet, where it would briefly cut out and then would be fine.

Your bag wouldn't happen to have a lot of metal in it, or behind a laptop computer made of metal, would it?

-Ed

no, the bag isnt even in too much movement.

i have no idea what is going wrong, sigh,

Oct 22, 2008 at 1:47 PM Post #188 of 254
I dont get skips or cut out
smily_headphones1.gif

Bass are too intense for me went back to bass = even considering bass - ...

Oct 22, 2008 at 9:44 PM Post #191 of 254
ok ive noticed that it switches channel alot when im walking in open air

i took it out of my bag and held in my hand, everytime my hand covered the W1 plugged into my ipod the channel would rapidly switch

but then when i was in the bus, i tried the same, and nothing happened, just continued to play

im worried how its gonna go down tomorrow when i wear jeans and have it in my pocket

Oct 27, 2008 at 5:15 PM Post #193 of 254
Ed,

Shipping had been waiting to receive your unit. I will email Shelley and tell her to go ahead and send it. I want to send your unit to Kleer and have it checked.

Jason

Oct 27, 2008 at 11:23 PM Post #194 of 254
Wow, I was wondering why Ed hadnt commented on the new transmitter yet.

My government stimulus check just came in today, my wife called me to tell me it was in the mail today. Thus, I ordered the W-1, new bass ports since I dont like my modded one and the comply t-100's from Soundearphones. Now I look at one of my ear pieces and it seems oblong in shape instead of prefect round and the treble tip comes out easier on that side, all this despite keeping them in my ear or in the hard case at all times. I hope its not a problem since I just invested in the W-1.

Im still stoked though. Ill have impressions soon I hope.

Oct 28, 2008 at 6:50 AM Post #195 of 254
Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ed,

Shipping had been waiting to receive your unit. I will email Shelley and tell her to go ahead and send it. I want to send your unit to Kleer and have it checked.

Jason

LOL, I was waiting to hear back from you for the RMA address. We were waiting for each other. Please email or PM it to me the address, and RMA number or info if needed.

Thanks.
-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back