Windows 10 Audio players
Mar 12, 2022 at 1:54 AM Post #50 of 69
Ok, but for free I don´t mind the logic...
It doesn't matter. With modern USB receivers it sounds the same as any other player in bit-perfect mode. Install WASAPI Exclusive plug-in and use it, it will sound better. Or do a clean installation of the latest version, it has both WASAPI modes built-in.

Mar 12, 2022 at 6:08 PM Post #51 of 69
MusicBee is great (and free).
MusicBee is good but it doesn't play SACD ISO as far as I can tell. Foobar2000 is still the most capable player (until you get to HQPlayer) and the price remains unbeatable.

Mar 15, 2022 at 11:52 AM Post #54 of 69
I use Winamp with a WASAPI plugin & very happy with the SQ & software usability. Foobar is also good, but the UI can take hours to get to how you want it. Both are free.

Apr 19, 2022 at 9:25 AM Post #56 of 69
using foobar2000 as long as i can remember to play mp3, lossless, hi-res and dsd files. i have tried other players but always come back to foobar. there is also a foobar app, which through your phone allows you to access the player and all its functions and your music library. between the two, i really see no reason to search for another music player.

Apr 19, 2022 at 4:21 PM Post #57 of 69
using foobar2000 as long as i can remember to play mp3, lossless, hi-res and dsd files. i have tried other players but always come back to foobar. there is also a foobar app, which through your phone allows you to access the player and all its functions and your music library. between the two, i really see no reason to search for another music player.
A mobile foobar 2000 player is very basic, not bit-perfect as someone would expect. If it works as a remote control as well, please share your configuration. If it is a different app - a link, thanks.

For desktop, the same, Foobar does everything for me.

Apr 19, 2022 at 5:11 PM Post #58 of 69
I've been using winamp for over 20 years now still works great (modern winamp skin with good ol winamp colour theme) it also comes with the best visualization "milkdrop
I add lots of radio stations streams

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2022 at 6:05 PM Post #59 of 69
the foobar application is on my computer; the app, which i downloaded through google play to my phone, is just a controller (a remote control), but so useful and completely changes the versatilty of the program, since i can use it without being tethered to my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back