WIN Sennheiser HD 800 and a year worth of HDtracks downloads!
Nov 9, 2014 at 9:37 AM Post #76 of 95
Well...  come on down Bobby and lets congratulate the real winners here...the contest "owners"....

What you(and the rest of us) have won is a bucketload of spam for the next several years as they spread your information around.

What I really love is how they told everyone who the "winner" was, screams legitimacy....  What, was their arm too short to pull a name out of a hat?("Just ...cant...reach...oh well, just cancel the contest, we already have what we came for.")...:)

Well, if this is any indication...welcome to the future site of "HDcraps".  Thank You, I will show myself the door...

Nov 9, 2014 at 12:16 PM Post #77 of 95
  Well...  come on down Bobby and lets congratulate the real winners here...the contest "owners"....

What you(and the rest of us) have won is a bucketload of spam for the next several years as they spread your information around.

What I really love is how they told everyone who the "winner" was, screams legitimacy....  What, was their arm too short to pull a name out of a hat?("Just ...cant...reach...oh well, just cancel the contest, we already have what we came for.")...:)

Well, if this is any indication...welcome to the future site of "HDcraps".  Thank You, I will show myself the door...

Sennheiser is usually pretty good about these kinds of contest, the biggest change here seems to be HDTracks of which I hear a lot of negative feed back...

guess this is another example for the list 

Nov 9, 2014 at 12:37 PM Post #78 of 95
I think its pretty common for contest winners to be notified or announced days or even more after the end date. This would only be the first day after the 8th. We are just very impatient and its possible that the winner just hasn't felt like posting about it. Everyone keeping an eye on their spam boxes? Oops I wasn't going to suggest that.

Nov 10, 2014 at 3:34 PM Post #79 of 95
I doubt this was a Head-fi only contest. The winner might not be a member here.

Nov 10, 2014 at 3:36 PM Post #80 of 95

it's a shame that they have not at least annouced the winner yet, If it's not a member here at least tell us teh contest is over 

Nov 10, 2014 at 3:44 PM Post #81 of 95

You're absolutely right. It was all over facebook too. That's where I entered. I just never received any confirmation email after entering, and I'm waiting for an announcement of the winner like everybody else.

Nov 10, 2014 at 5:01 PM Post #82 of 95
Great. Now I start receiving spams from HDTracks to my email address. I'll give it a week to see if I'd get a notification email of winning the draw then I'll filter emails from HDTracks out, as well as unlike/unfollow them on FB/Twitter.

Nov 10, 2014 at 8:31 PM Post #83 of 95
  Great. Now I start receiving spams from HDTracks to my email address. I'll give it a week to see if I'd get a notification email of winning the draw then I'll filter emails from HDTracks out, as well as unlike/unfollow them on FB/Twitter.

Is that the runner-up prize? A year's worth of spam?

Nov 10, 2014 at 8:42 PM Post #84 of 95
I've been receiving emails from them for years now as when I first got into the hobby I purchased a bunch. . I haven't recently because I have yet to own a pair of headphones or speakers that Is revealing enough to show any difference from my spotify premium. . The only time I noticed a difference is when sampling the tracks there is some obvious warmth thrown into the playback to give the appearance of more musical. . Sadly it was never there with the actual download so I just EQ'D it in when needed :) . However, I'm keeping an open mind and if these hd800s become mine and I hear a difference then I will buy every song I like through them.

Nov 10, 2014 at 9:56 PM Post #85 of 95
Nov 11, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #87 of 95
I didn't really think to look "promotions" tab in gmail. Still didn't win but maybe winner also didn't look there?

Nov 12, 2014 at 10:14 PM Post #89 of 95
  Congratulations to Tim Freudenberg - you are the winner!

Enjoy the legendary Sennheiser HD 800 and a year worth of HDtracks downloads!

Thanks to everyone who participated!​

I won! 

Nah, I'm kidding. Congrats Tim, whoever you may be. Enjoy the cans and the downloads!

The opportunity to participate, despite not winning, is much appreciated. Thanks!

Nov 12, 2014 at 10:15 PM Post #90 of 95
  Congratulations to Tim Freudenberg - you are the winner!

Enjoy the legendary Sennheiser HD 800 and a year worth of HDtracks downloads!

Thanks to everyone who participated!​

Thanks man for finally letting us know! sorry if we sounded like impatient ***. Good to know the contest was legit. Well, until Tim Freudenberg replies back we won't know for sure....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back