Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2017 at 12:52 AM Post #616 of 798
When it's all said and done, Dr. Fang Bian will go down as a legend in the audio industry. The Shangri-La is the best I've heard, and the Susvara may very well beat all current production dynamics. I absolutely treasure my HE-6's. It would be an honor to add the Susvara to my collection.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2017 at 10:59 AM Post #619 of 798
I'd like a susvara so I can finally hear my music the way God intended! and by God I mean Fang Bian!

Jun 5, 2017 at 8:02 PM Post #621 of 798
I would like get the Susvara to see if they convert me from the long standing champions, the HE-6, which I still consider to be the best headphones today.

Jun 6, 2017 at 11:23 AM Post #623 of 798
For all my life, I have only heard music from earphones and IEMs, and the only time that I heard from full sized earphones was when my friend brought me to a headphone shop and taught me what I was missing out. And the headphone he let me try was a HifiMan HE1000. Within 15 seconds, it brought me to tears. The experience was so surreal that I thought it was a dream!
While I know that I can't afford a decent desktop setup in the near future, I can never forget how good it sounds. Therefore, I hope I can get a pair of my own here. :)

Jun 6, 2017 at 3:47 PM Post #624 of 798
Headphones seem to replace your ears with pulsing membranes, and to soften the sides of your head, because they take music straight to the center of your head unimpeded. It feels like your brain has been removed too, because clear, pure sound now fills a whole, empty cranium cavity. But there still must be a brain, since it registers delight upon delight as the music unfolds. And it's magic to my ears.

Jun 7, 2017 at 11:12 AM Post #627 of 798
I currently own hifiman edition x and I love its sound. I hope to enjoy hifiman Susvara because I am sure it will impact me and I will enjoy its magnetic planar sound with my favorite music. Everything is possible...:smile_phones:

Jun 7, 2017 at 6:24 PM Post #628 of 798
I've always been a fan of the Hifiman house sound. The HE5 was the first high end headphone I ever heard and it truly opened my eyes. I'm currently loving my HE560's but I'd LOVE to hear the Susvara!

Jun 7, 2017 at 10:58 PM Post #630 of 798
Love the HIFIMAN sound, best headphones there are. The HE1000 design with its elegant grill is great, but the SUSVARA takes this to new heights with perfect proportions – completely stunning. Amazing sound – taken for granted! Love also how HIFIMAN is getting into producing amps to match their top headphones since the SHANGRI-LA; surely matching SUSVARA with the new EF1000 is going to be the pinnacle of planar magnetic head-fi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back