Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 8:19 AM Post #197 of 798
My main goal in my search for audio bliss is finding the most transparent setup that I can for a price that I can afford. Hifiman makes very transparent gear, and I think that my search would be over with the Susvara.

May 25, 2017 at 8:21 AM Post #198 of 798
Had a heart surgery recently, and music was the most helpful art to get my recovery right. I used to own several pairs of headphones and I sold them. I kept my Hifiman 400i and a pair of hd800s. It'd be wonderful to add the susvara to my (now small) collection.

May 25, 2017 at 8:30 AM Post #201 of 798
Unlike others, I do not feel I necessarily deserve these headphones outright, no one does. But I can tell you that I will appreciate and cherish them. To listen to them and experience what it's like to truly feel the music. I want to be immersed in sounds so organic and pleasing to the point I lose track of time and space. I currently own a pair of He-560s as my only high tier hifi headphone, and I can say they are excellent - so it baffles me that anything could be as good, let alone better.

Good luck to all!

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 8:33 AM Post #202 of 798
This is a difficult one to respond to, now saying this music is my escape from the world and I know that many will say this. There is a good chance there is nothing that I could say that could get me chosen but I would use these amazing headphones to escape from everything and just chill.

May 25, 2017 at 8:44 AM Post #203 of 798
I deserve because I was one of the early supporters of the brand, and told a bunch of brazilian friends a lot of good stuff about HiFiMAN and they also became happy customers. And I am handsome. IMHO.

May 25, 2017 at 8:53 AM Post #204 of 798
Because I had a dream, That dream is here and one can only hope that one day that dream does come true.

My dream.... Music can not only be heard, It has to be touched.

-FF

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 8:58 AM Post #207 of 798
I need it because I had to sell my only pair of Hifiman headphones, so now I only have underperforming headphones which I have to live with. Help me Hifiman. My ears need you.

May 25, 2017 at 9:00 AM Post #208 of 798
Pick me, pick me... because i have never owned or heard any of HIFIMAN headphones! Would love to have a chance to own one :).

May 25, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #209 of 798
the only good headphones I own are the shure se215 and the senheisser hd6xx. I am very curious to know how much better sound quality can get and I am hoping that these HIFIMAN are the best that money can get other than the SHAN-GRI-LA & also cause this looks AMAZING!. thanks for the consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back