Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2017 at 2:17 PM Post #691 of 798
Now...if only you could step into your time machine...
Time-Machine-83792.gif

...and post this 11 days ago :wink:

But who knows...maybe they are not that strict about the announced deadline in post #1 afterall.
latest

Jun 28, 2017 at 1:35 AM Post #697 of 798
I guess it's time to come out today. OK, not that the way that's famous today, but a package from HiFiMan recently arrived.

9964677.jpg

9964678.jpg

9964686.jpg

At long last the HE6 has a true successor. The Susvara fits in nicely surrounded by great company.

It's been a rough year for me, personally. I've been somewhat absent from the forums here. I have a rather insane post count, and I am going to add to it further. I have a review coming up as I take some quality time to listen and compare to other headphones. I have initial impressions and more pics in this thread: https://www.head-fi.org/f/threads/hifiman-susvara.853031/

Thanks so much to Riccardo, Peter, and the rest of Team HiFiMan. And of course, the man himself, Dr. Fang Bian, whom I had the pleasure to meet in person again at the LA Audio Show, which was the last time I heard the Susvara until now. Last, but not least, thanks to Jude and all the mods of Head-Fi that keep this digital headphone haven running.

Suvara's are burning in now, and I will be having a more extensive review up, until then ..... very happy hamster...

9964688.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2017 at 10:02 AM Post #705 of 798
Guy with a bunch of HFM gear who's met the owner of HFM personally wins.

Well that was fun. Glad I participated. Guess I know how to increase my chances next time.

Lol, to not officially announcing the winner out of an official giveaway thread....I feel a bit offended. I would never participate in hifiman give away again, even if it was their flagship Sangrila

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back