Win a Sennheiser AMPERIOR and limited edition vinyls!
Jun 20, 2012 at 11:45 AM Post #271 of 370
i used up all my luck too, i won a JDS Labs C421 last week, won Dunu DN-17 this week, and am working with various companys for reviews, and shops. so thats my luck gone.

Jun 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM Post #273 of 370

Quote:
... i won a JDS Labs C421 last week, won Dunu DN-17 this week...

Stands next to randomkid to absorb any residual luck that might be not used up yet. 
biggrin.gif

Jun 20, 2012 at 12:35 PM Post #274 of 370
Jun 20, 2012 at 5:08 PM Post #278 of 370
Quote:
Now that the period for entering the draw is over, does anyone know when the winners will be selected and announced?

Unfortunately Sennheiser has not done a great job following up on their communication with this contest.  They could learn a thing or two from Val Kolton at V-Moda about communicating with their target market.  I actually think it is disrespectful to dangle a carrot in front of us in exchange for valuable survey data and not follow up regarding a winner in a timely fashion (even though it won't be me after this post).  I even PM'd the thread starter and never received a response.

Jun 20, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #279 of 370
Quote:
Unfortunately Sennheiser has not done a great job following up on their communication with this contest.  They could learn a thing or two from Val Kolton at V-Moda about communicating with their target market.  I actually think it is disrespectful to dangle a carrot in front of us in exchange for valuable survey data and not follow up regarding a winner in a timely fashion (even though it won't be me after this post).  I even PM'd the thread starter and never received a response.

Look, badgering them won't do anyone any good. They don't need to say anything other than the winner at this point. You are entered into a contest, you might even get something for free. Instead of hounding them and saying things like that, why not say "Thank you" and exercise a little bit of patience.

Not only that, but a lot of contests for companies are entered through surveys. Its incentive to get information in exchange for the possibility of getting something in return. You lose nothing no matter what. You just help them cater to their customers (us) better.

I'm not saying communication isn't important btw, however, when it comes to contests, communication is not first priority until the drawing because they need to ensure impartiality. We don't know how they draw, what protocol they use, but if they contact someone, and that person just happens to win, it doesn't look good for them or the winner. 

Thank you Sennheiser and Rosmadi. We look forward to the results.

Jun 20, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #280 of 370
Yeah, he didn't say specifically when/that the winner would be announced, only that the competition lasted until June 18th which was only 2 days ago. I think we need to give them at least a week or two before we can start complaining. They're busy folks producing all of the equipment that they do... and I'm happy with them focusing more on that. :)

Jun 20, 2012 at 7:27 PM Post #281 of 370
And enforcing that MAP 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Yeah, he didn't say specifically when/that the winner would be announced, only that the competition lasted until June 18th which was only 2 days ago. I think we need to give them at least a week or two before we can start complaining. They're busy folks producing all of the equipment that they do... and I'm happy with them focusing more on that. :)

Jun 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #283 of 370
Quote:
Wow guys. Not even TWO full days have passed. 

I hope what Sennheiser can take away from this, is that people are very enthusiastic about their new headphone...

That and have firm legalese in place. 

Thank you for the positive spin on my [slight] overreaction.  This would have been a non-issue for me if the drawing date was stated up front.  The Amperior has now been released and it is possible that some who have completed this survey would hold off buying the Amperior until the winner was announced in case they won.  Therefore, I would think it is in Sennheiser's best interest to announce the winner sooner rather than later. 

Rather than torture myself thinking about these potentially fantastic portable headphones, I ordered them from Apple now that they are available in blue.  Apple tells me I will have them Friday. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back