Win a Sennheiser AMPERIOR and limited edition vinyls!
Jun 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM Post #215 of 370
Thanks!

By the way, having 2/3 posts only does not mean we can't be active members it only means we don't post a lot.
I'm following the forum since years, reading most of the equipment forums posts and also finding a lot of music here.
I really like this community, the reason I don't post often is because I have nothing to say, I don't have the knowledge most people posting here have, that's all!

Jun 15, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #216 of 370
Done, thanks.

Jun 15, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #218 of 370
Quote:
Thanks!

By the way, having 2/3 posts only does not mean we can't be active members it only means we don't post a lot.
I'm following the forum since years, reading most of the equipment forums posts and also finding a lot of music here.
I really like this community, the reason I don't post often is because I have nothing to say, I don't have the knowledge most people posting here have, that's all!

No problem, I guess. Welcome to listen in on what others have to say!

Jun 16, 2012 at 8:17 AM Post #219 of 370
Quote:
Thanks!

I was more curious about the ones that joined a few hours before, I realize my comment didn't take that into consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back