Win a pair of DUNU Ares and Crius Balanced Armature IEM for free (Winner list released 7/6)
Jun 24, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #76 of 193
The Ares definitely look awesome!  My favorite for that gold design.  And I will review them!

Overall, I really like the shiny and bold design of your IEMS!  And the red/blue markings as well.  Big plus.
I hope you guys go far in the industry!

Jun 24, 2011 at 10:02 PM Post #77 of 193
the ares looks nice and prolly sounds great would love to get these

Jun 24, 2011 at 10:09 PM Post #78 of 193
Thanks for posting this Rocky.  It'll be interesting to watch your progress.  I've entered - and am interested in the Cirius.  Good luck with future developments.

Can you also advise where we'd be able to buy these in future - maybe post a list of agents / retailers / etailers?

Jun 25, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #81 of 193
I'm just pointing this out but they all look like rebag's of monster products and a few Klispch. Not saying they are but just look like it.

Jun 25, 2011 at 1:17 AM Post #82 of 193
obviously ares for me. Price seems very reasonable, maybe performs beyond its price. only way to find out is to tell me xDDD

Jun 25, 2011 at 5:55 AM Post #89 of 193
I think the Ares' look outstanding.
And I have been looking into buying a new IEM anyway, and I already considered buying the Ares due to it's good looks before seeing this event.
I don't know if they are the best sounding IEMs at that price range, but their looks definitely make them a good rival to the other IEM's out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back