Win a FREE set of UE-10's and help name our newest product
Jul 30, 2006 at 9:11 AM Post #18 of 312
Lol... we're all oh so stuck up
tongue.gif

I bet u none of us won it

Jul 31, 2006 at 8:01 PM Post #22 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by InspectorGadget
Maybe after they pick the winner, we can list what are names are that we each came up with, just to compair notes.
lambda.gif

Tim

I second this idea. It would be great to see all the different names

Jul 31, 2006 at 8:44 PM Post #23 of 312
why don't they just name it Super.fi 10 pro if it has to have the super.fi in the beginning??

Jul 31, 2006 at 11:13 PM Post #25 of 312
Yea guys you'all can stop submitting your ideas'. I heard from a close (inside) source, that they're trying to decide between me and Discobiscuits' idea!LOL
tongue.gif

Aug 1, 2006 at 12:52 AM Post #27 of 312
well I think they're retailing for ~500, which would make them twice the price of the superfi 5 pro. I think I win for the best geek joke in a name.

Aug 1, 2006 at 1:01 AM Post #28 of 312
I will be very curious to see how many of us came up with the same names....I guess if we have already submitted our list then there is no harm in telling what you gave...maybe we will just wait and see what they pick first....
tongue.gif

Aug 1, 2006 at 1:24 AM Post #29 of 312
ya this thing is over... listen to this

super.fi.uber.ninja wtfpwnbbqpro. Victory is assured unless they prefer "leeroy jenkins would wear these"...

Aug 1, 2006 at 1:34 AM Post #30 of 312
I suggested the Super.Fi Ultimate X

Doubt I'll win, but it has an easy forum nickname (SFX), the X is roman numeral for 10 (a la UE10) and the use of ultimate denotes it as top of product range. It's a catchy name and still sounds cool like the triple X. Plus, the use of Ultimate goes with their company name, you could make some killer ads with the use of Ultimate Ears/Ultimate X. It's a match made in heaven imho.

I bet someone else picked the name before me though.

Man, it would be nice though.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back