Will it Blend?
Dec 16, 2006 at 2:16 AM Post #16 of 31
Funny, my wife told me that her brother had broken their blender, but immediately said, "they don't need that much of a blender."
tongue.gif

-Ed

Dec 16, 2006 at 4:53 AM Post #18 of 31
It reminded me of Letterman's will it float...not really the same thing, but just the randomness of it. Even the music reminded me of something used on the Late Show...

Dec 16, 2006 at 6:59 AM Post #21 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the blender guy looks like Tyll!

Eeeee heee heee!!!

Dec 16, 2006 at 7:19 AM Post #22 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Comfy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was great to see them blending some glass marbles. Got to try that with some Brilliant Pebbles someday. Extreme tweaking!

On a side note, did you notice that I shamelessly ripped off your avatar? Sorry...

It cracked me up after he did the Ipod and marbles how he goes, "Don't breathe the dust!" Classic..

Here's where they're auctioning the Ipod and a blender:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300061186098

Dec 17, 2006 at 12:58 AM Post #24 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by splaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He didn't even try the crowbar....
mad.gif

During the intro for one of the videos (I think it was the Big Mac smoothie) they show a clip of him trying to blend a crowbar, and it's obvious from his facial expression that it's not working.

Dec 17, 2006 at 1:45 AM Post #25 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Creep /img/forum/go_quote.gif
During the intro for one of the videos (I think it was the Big Mac smoothie) they show a clip of him trying to blend a crowbar, and it's obvious from his facial expression that it's not working.

You have to watch the crowbar episode then. You'll understand why. He doesn't actually attempt it.

Dec 17, 2006 at 2:40 AM Post #26 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROphonez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You have to watch the crowbar episode then. You'll understand why. He doesn't actually attempt it.

I already watched it. In the crowbar episode he doesn't attempt it, but in the brief intro clip they show him attempting and failing miserably.

Dec 20, 2006 at 8:14 PM Post #29 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the blender guy looks like Tyll!

To me he looks a little like William Petersen, star of CSI. He even has a somewhat similar voice.

I keep imagining him as Gil Grissom's uncle . . . as if a little weirdness runs in the family, and while Gil liked bugs, Tom liked grinding things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back