Will be in FFM, Germany soon, would like to meet up, Bad Homburg too
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2021 at 7:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

amiga505

Head-Fier
Hi Frankfurters (und Wiesbadeners, und Offenbacher au d alle ). Would be glad to meet, get to lewrn new faces, and of course listen to equipmemn. Interested in Singser amp, TR/TH 600 models from Fostex, including Drop XX varieties, 900 series too, Grados. I really want to hear that ZMF sound on a good tube, bit that's a sort of a dream. Pretty much anything really, hi-fi included, as I am new to th whole thing and still building the reference framework. If you're ready to invite me to your place, for my part I can come with Verum Audio 1 mk2 (angled pefrorated pads). If anyone is in Bad Homburg and/or would like to visit my place I can offer the Verum rig (off Cavalli LCX with after market basic tweaks linear PSU, power cables, interconnects etc.) You may also check out Feliks Echo with HD650 - although I am begilling to come to terms with their sound, I still can't say I am impresed. I am eyeing the Neumann NHD 20, so of anyone is ready to schow up with a pair of those for A/B, that'd be great. For those of you high-end hi-fi guys I wonder what you will say about ky modest setup. I heard a few high-end rigs in my day, and of course I am not presuming to compare, but I think that for the price it sounds outstanding. Will appreciate feedback and impressions.

I am 420 friendly and can bring candy if that's your ting, if not - ttally cool too.

If coming to Bad Homburg, I am a good host, so drinks, food etc - goes without saying. The idea is basically to spend some time with fellow-audiophiles, enjoy, share knowledge and maybe learn something.

Ideally today or tomorrow (01.06-02.07) as mthe best part is not in town and we can blast to our convenience.

Please PM

Sergey

Jun 1, 2021 at 8:10 AM Post #2 of 2
Wrong time for me, but heavily interested. ^^
It'll be a nice trip too. :)

Maybe time will bring us the opportunity to meet in the future.

Very curious about the Verum 1.
Nice one.

All the best.
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back