Will a BestSkinEver protected iPod Nano fit in an Agent 18 case?
Apr 29, 2006 at 11:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

mshan

1000+ Head-Fier
I've got a black iPod Nano to which I am going to put a BestSkinsEver protective film.

Just wondering whether this BestSkinsEver covered iPod Nano will still fit properly in a protective case such as the Agent 18 for Nano one?

Also, is this Agent 18 case the best choice for additional protection of a Nano? If not, what is?

Apr 29, 2006 at 11:57 PM Post #2 of 8

nomdeguerre

formerly w1ned
Quote:

Originally Posted by mshan
I've got a black iPod Nano to which I am going to put a BestSkinsEver protective film.

Just wondering whether this BestSkinsEver covered iPod Nano will still fit properly in a protective case such as the Agent 18 for Nano one?

Also, is this Agent 18 case the best choice for additional protection of a Nano? If not, what is?

I'm sure a Nano + BSE will fit into the case. Although I dont have firsthand expierience, I do have a Vision:M + BSE, and the BSE adds such a nominal bulk that I'm certain it'll fit anywhere a naked vision:m would.

Apr 30, 2006 at 1:17 AM Post #3 of 8

IpaqMan

100+ Head-Fier
On Ilounge.com, someone asked a similar question about a clear plastic form fitting case (I think DLO). A responder said that the Nano in skin would NOT fit. This case was tight fitting to begin with to prevent the Nano sliding around in it.

Users who are viewing this thread