Will a BestSkinEver protected iPod Nano fit in an Agent 18 case?
Apr 29, 2006 at 11:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

mshan

1000+ Head-Fier
I've got a black iPod Nano to which I am going to put a BestSkinsEver protective film.

Just wondering whether this BestSkinsEver covered iPod Nano will still fit properly in a protective case such as the Agent 18 for Nano one?

Also, is this Agent 18 case the best choice for additional protection of a Nano? If not, what is?

Apr 29, 2006 at 11:57 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by mshan
I've got a black iPod Nano to which I am going to put a BestSkinsEver protective film.

Just wondering whether this BestSkinsEver covered iPod Nano will still fit properly in a protective case such as the Agent 18 for Nano one?

Also, is this Agent 18 case the best choice for additional protection of a Nano? If not, what is?

I'm sure a Nano + BSE will fit into the case. Although I dont have firsthand expierience, I do have a Vision:M + BSE, and the BSE adds such a nominal bulk that I'm certain it'll fit anywhere a naked vision:m would.

Apr 30, 2006 at 1:17 AM Post #3 of 8
On Ilounge.com, someone asked a similar question about a clear plastic form fitting case (I think DLO). A responder said that the Nano in skin would NOT fit. This case was tight fitting to begin with to prevent the Nano sliding around in it.

Apr 30, 2006 at 4:10 AM Post #4 of 8
i think jahn has a 5G with a few different covers and cases...check his sig.

if the best skin ever is as thin as the invisible shield, i think it will fit the agent 18...

May 7, 2006 at 10:52 AM Post #7 of 8
The A18 cases are designed to be ultra-snug to prevernt any movement of the player. So a skinned player will not fit. You shouldn't need a skin as the case is dockable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back