Why'd you pick your username here?
Mar 7, 2003 at 9:39 AM Post #76 of 114
Quote:

Originally posted by DanG
Oh man, with two Russian parents who both have unusual first names (Lyubov and Leonid) it's very easy to identify telemarketers.

I get a kick out of those people when I'm at my in-laws. Their name is Shevchuk. Inevitably I get calls from people asking for Mr Shevik. I ttry not to laugh, but it's not always easy.

What's even worse is when the junk mail people butcher their names. Sometimes it's hilarious to see how badly they mispell their names. Where do they get those people?

Mar 7, 2003 at 10:30 AM Post #77 of 114
Quote:

Originally posted by Sol_Zhen
Because my first initial is "S", the first two letters of my last name are "OL".

I like to think I'm a kind of enlightened kind of guy (Zhen for Zen).

And besides, one of my favorite authors is Solzhenitsyn.

Hmmm... The first two letters of my last name are OL as well. Perhaps we are related.
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 7, 2003 at 1:02 PM Post #78 of 114
kentamcolin:

ken - me
tam - my wife, Tammy
colin - my son

I chose this user name because we do most things together. But I could have kept going...

paesan - our Black Lab
fiona - our German Shepherd
patches - our guinea pig
ginger - our other guinea pig

...but kentamcolinpaesanfionapatchesginger is a pain to type all the time.

Mar 7, 2003 at 1:58 PM Post #79 of 114
sacriste is my real name and is weird enough and have something to do with Christ too. So it's perfect for me!

Mar 7, 2003 at 4:46 PM Post #82 of 114
My name comes from the best videogame for a cartridge based console evermade. That game is the legendary Chrono Trigger. ahhh, the memories.
-Mag

Mar 10, 2003 at 4:51 AM Post #84 of 114
Mar 10, 2003 at 9:50 PM Post #86 of 114
That's me, dude. I was doing my impression of the American cover of Pink Floyd's Relics:

peterhead.gif
pink_floyd_relics.JPG

Mar 10, 2003 at 10:03 PM Post #87 of 114
Just because it was the same as on Headwize, so it was easy to remember. It's first letter of first name, first letter of middle name, first six letters of last name. I'd like a different one, but don't feel like losing my post count or confusing the two or three people that might actually care.
tongue.gif

Mar 11, 2003 at 10:48 PM Post #89 of 114
Vagabond/Vadimus. Can mean Quick Wanderer, or Fast Mover... applicable to many things. I move every year or so from place to place, I loff fast planes, I like fast cars, dream of fast than light travel, i originally thought it up when i was playin CS because i would most often wander around after the last couple monkies in the round.

Many other reasons but thats good enough i suppose
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back